Visit

Renegade walked down the hall.

"Sir, you're not allowed in there! She's in a meeting!" the secretary said.

"Oh, it's okay. Now be a good girl and go sit down before you get hurt." Richard threatened.

With wide eyes, the girl stopped.

Dick pushed open the double doors.

There at a large meeting table were fifteen villains.

And by villains I mean, Amanda Waller at the head.

On the right side, there was Lex Luthor, Cheetah, Psimon, Queen Bee, Captain Cold, T.O. Marrow, and Kobra. 

On the left side, there was Killer Frost, Sportsmaster, Shimmer, Cheshire, Professor Ivo, Tommy Terror, and Tuppence Terror.

All the villains except Amanda stood up.

"What is this?!" Tommy Terror screamed out.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Waller! I tried to keep him out!" the secretary said.

"Nightwing, what do we owe the pleasure... and costume change." Amanda noted.

"Ah, Waller. I believe it is I that should be saying that. No, wait. Shoot! I had a line and everything! I was practicing it on the way here, and then POOF! It's gone! Let me start again!" Richard said.

Dick cleared his throat.

"Amanda, just the woman I needed to see!" Richard said.

Everyone was quiet for a few minutes.

"Nope. I ruined it! Nevermind that. Anyways, Amanda, I need a favor." Richard said.

"And what does a hero need from a villain?" asked Lex Luthor.

"Ahhh! That's where you're wrong!" Renegade smirked.

"What?" asked Tuppence Terror.

"Well, I have to start at the beginning. I quit being a hero. And now I've decided to be a villain! There's just a few problems...I don't know how to be a villain." Renegade frowned.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Hold up, the great Nightwing, Gold Boy of the Justice League, has turned EVIL! You're kidding right?" Killer Frost sneered.

"Nope! And I'm Renegade now." Dick said.

"Renegade? Okay, why do you need to know what to do as a villain?" Lex asked.

"I've never been a villain. Besides, I need something to do. I already robbed all the banks and the jewelry shops in Bludhaven." Renegade said. 

"Oh my gosh, you're serious!" It just hit them all. 

"Of course I'm serious!" Renegade huffed.

"So, Amanda, can you give me a quick crash course?" Renegade asked.

"Nightwing, go home. Get some sleep. And then return all the money and jewelry you've stolen." Amanda said.

"W-What?" Renegade asked.

"You're not cut out to be a villain. You're better off as a hero." Amanda said.

"No. NO! I'll show you! I'll show everyone! I can be just a good as a villain as you! In fact, I'll be the BEST villain! I'll be better than Deathstroke! I'll show you!" Renegade got mad.

Amanda snorted, "I doubt it. Go home kid. Get some sleep."

Renegade shook with rage.

He'd show them.