Monster Camps

(Manhattan, New York, U.S states)

"Amadeus!" yelled a voice as the boy turn from his work, "Hey, Isaac." Amadeus said to the son of Hephaestus -he had dark brown hair with blue eyes, oil stains on his cheeks and thick gloves on both of his hands- "I taught I was suppose to be the son of Hephaestus not you..." he joked looking at Amadeus's little project on his table, "I might be the son of Apollo but I got to have hobbies. I mean look at Atlas. He's the son of Poseidon and he loves to fight and he's not the son of Arise. Not all of us like to follow our fathers." Amadeus lectured "Wow... no need for the lecture bro." he said dropping onto his bed "Plus I still occasionally use my powers..." Amadeus said flattening his wrist as a heaping ball of sparking fire grew right above his palm -it was as big as a golf ball- "Dude I said no fire balls in the room." A boy with platinum blonde hair came in, icy blue eyes and in brown shirt said "Lucas where have you been?" Isaac asked.

" A boy with platinum blonde hair came in, icy blue eyes and in brown shirt said "Lucas where have you been?" Isaac asked

"My father gave me a gift, wasn't fun..." Lucas explain plainly "Oh come on... everything Hermes gives is fun." Isaac said "You sure about that." as soon as Lucas said that two speeding objects came in and started to fly around like headless bats. "Do you still think its fun!" Lucas yelled to Isaac -who laugh with a pillow above his head like everyone else- "YES!" "Your insane!" Amadeus and Lucas yelled at the son of Hephaestus. "Lucas." Amadeus started getting his attention "Sorry." Amadeus said throwing a fire ball at the two flying shoes which feel like flies. 

(Isaac O

(Isaac O.)

(Lucas L

(Lucas L.)

"Well... thank the gods my father got me fire proof ones." he said jokingly putting them into a steel box. "WOAH! can I borrow them some time?" Isaac asked instantly getting yells from Amadeus and Lucas who laugh at the end. "The tournament is starting." a guy with ginger hair said as he looked to the room "Wow... did a troll broke in?" he asked "Ha ha very funny Arrow." Amadeus said as he stood up "Come on your going to battle my sister's best friend." Arrow said "So go break her little body." patting Amadeus's back.

"Dude, I'm going to fight Kendra the daughter of Aries, she has a temper worst than Bill and he's the son of Hades." Amadeus said a bit dramatically "And my sister, Emily daughter of Artemis. Come on she's not so hot that you don't want to heart her best friends spirits do you?" Arrow teased "Gross man!" Amadeus scolded as he picked up a spear and some armour "Come on Arrow. You know I go easy on girls." Amadeus said with a smile. 

Amadeus walked into the miniature coliseum and raised his blue flag with a circular symbol with lines inside it. And on the other side was a girl with dark brown hair a fit body and a smug smile on her face, holding the same flag but in red and she held a sword about five feet long. Cocky... Amadeus tough seeing as she choose a weapon that short she thinks she's better and wouldn't break a sweat. Amadeus plunged his flag into the ground causing dust to rise creating a small fog to cloak his feet, Kandra kept close eye on the boy as he lifted his hands and let the three miniature suns -which burns like hot steel- rotate above his plushy palm. 

As the whistle blew the two ran as fast as light up the wooden unstable tower about fifteen feet tall, sticks sticking out of it like thorns retracting in and out every moment, Amadeus did a glorious grab for a bar and jump most of the way up as K...

As the whistle blew the two ran as fast as light up the wooden unstable tower about fifteen feet tall, sticks sticking out of it like thorns retracting in and out every moment, Amadeus did a glorious grab for a bar and jump most of the way up as Kandra crawled like a spider up the side of the tower. Everyone watched with amazement and interest seeing the two most skilled people battling each other was eye catching. They both reach the top with equal speed as they battled each other to get one to fall off the platform, they sore each other but were too evenly matched. Kendra tried to grow a punch and let the blood shed but Amadeus was wonderful with a spear and blocked every move. The second bell charmed as Amadeus jumped off the platform about to grab the flag.

Kendra jumped in front of him, seeing through the pattern she decided to defend her flag. Amadeus raised his hand as a glimmer of bright light, blinding Kandra for a short moment. Kendra quickly blink the spots out of her eyes and saw how Amadeus was still in front of her pointing a smug smirk as he pointed behind her. She looked to the back to see Amadeus as he pulled down the flag, Kandra was in shock as she looked behind the Amadeus in front of her and saw how it did not reflect any shadows and slowly vanished.

Kendra had a menacing glare to Amadeus as everyone cheered on for the son of Apollo. 

(Kandra H

(Kandra H.)

In the middle of the celebration suddenly a came to a stop as a winged being suddenly landed in front of Amadeus which didn't seem to faze him as he looked unamused to the winged man. "What do you want Gabriel?" Amadeus asked not quite happy "Sorry to interrupt your little celebration beating a girl. But I'm hear to invite you to Lumină și întuneric." Gabriel said with a smile, excitement filled Amadeus as he smiled and said "When do I go?"