Monster Camps (Long pt.2){Final}

The games started and surprisingly Bradford's team easily vanished, Liang's team was well co-ordinated, Cynthia's team was gone and Amadeus's team was running head on.

Animals were released just to get things interesting as Cynthia went off with her team to hunt down a few horses, not really going for the magical transportation. "This is a lot like the Hunger Games..." Jamie informed through a mind link, everyone stayed quiet as Jamie whined "Why so quiet, we are practically the best!" "First of all, Don't get cocky and Second of all, I'm blocking your minds from anything else, I don't need people crawling in there, you guys can only talk to me." Cynthia informed as Kaleb agreed "It's understandable." "Kaleb, can you cast a simple clocking spell." Cynthia ordered "On it, I just need to go and get some herbs, potions are stronger." Kaleb informed as he started to go on his own "We'll meet you at the waterfall next to the polly leaves, west north." Jamie informed "Neal! I would need your hunting skills after we get our defences, with enough protection we can attack." Cynthia informed "Ok, but what do you want me to do? You could have ordered me after we were done." Neal stated dumbly "So you don't feel left out- So you can plan you idiot!" Cynthia scolded as she flicked his head with a branch "What are you a nature demon?" Jacob mocked and Cynthia flicked him too. 

"Focus!" she scolded as Jamie snicker towards the two "Where's Alister?" Neal asked as something suddenly poked the boys and Cynthia scaring most of them except for Cynthia, Alister stood in front of them jumping from branch to branch backwards in front of Cynthia "Why did I choose the pretty boys again?" she questioned "Cause you adore us." Alister answered innocently "Actually, it's cause she chose the best and coincidentally the best are the prettiest." Jamie informed as everyone groan at his smart remark "Thank you." Cynthia said in relief someone wasn't over themselves "No prob sis." Jamie replied "HE'S YOUR BROTHER?!?!" they all yelled in disbelief as Cynthia rolled her eyes and groan "Here we go again."  

After explaining to the boys about Jamie and Cynthia's relationship.

Sorry I really have nothing for the end of Monster verse let's just say Demon Cynthia won second, Bradford won first (blind luck) and Amadeus won third (Because his team was trapped in the cross fire of Bradford and Cynthia)