Monster Camps

(Bakersfield, California, U.S states) 

Oh... oh oh its magic! the singer Selena Gomez singed on the TV as Juliana's sister sat in front of the electronic box staring with amazement at her "Why do you even watch that, you can do actual magic." Juliana's father scolded his daughter as Juliana's sister shrugged letting the show pull her deep down.  July snapped her fingers letting the broom stop sweeping on it's own and leaned against a wall. Juliana didn't quite cared much about her family arguing over every petty thing as she went up the steps and into her room.

She pulled out her sky blue wand with leaves wrapped around it drawing some sort of mark locking it.

She sighed in frustration going to her olive green bed and fell backwards letting her hair fly up to her face. It was quite ironic how her whole family is filled with magic but they work in public to the Terranites and ēna cilvēkines (ēnavēks). She raised her right hand gracefully above her face as silver blue mist surrounded her hand, it was quite addicting to do as she twirl her fingers around the mist making it seem like it was playing with her hair. Her eyes changed colour to abnormal blue in cat form. A parchment flew to her hands as she unfolded the piece of paper and started to hover her hand above the blank piece of worn out paper. She trace her hand onto the paper as words, images, codes and tales slowly appeared.

To her shock some sort of written message suddenly appeared on the paper glowing unlike everything else

To her shock some sort of written message suddenly appeared on the paper glowing unlike everything else. It was in old greek writing as Juliana snapped her fingers too engulfed in the code the book slap her in the face, she glared to the book as it whimpered like a dog. July opened the book as she started to translate the symbols. 

Let two stars burn with pride as charms clash together and war falls into accords. 

Sometimes I'm not even sure why old writing has so much words but it means so little...  July taught as she reread the words over and over again What does it mean?  July asked herself getting frustrated with the code and felt lost at taught. "Juliana!" her father called out for her, the words of the parchment instantly vanish as she folded the piece of paper into her sleeve standing up on her bed she walked off out of her room unlocking the door and went to the backyard where she had to do witch stuff. 

She snapped her fingers letting the cold wind engulf her. Soon enough everything cleared and July was in a black and blue rob with orange boots grape bubblegum hair and a silver broom in her right hand.

 Soon enough everything cleared and July was in a black and blue rob with orange boots grape bubblegum hair and a silver broom in her right hand

(Juliana's change)

"Bye dad!" July yelled as she ran into a tree (literally) the tree is actually a glamour to hide the hidden golden mirror portal only able to be used outdoors to lead her to her course area. There she has to study runes, spells, cast, history, broom flight and etc. 

But when she entered the portal she somehow ended up in Lumină și întuneric. "Eh..." was the only thing she said looking to the school floating in the void.

Wait... July taught looking around I'M IN THE VOID!!! she started to panic as she started to go into swimming form but it was no use she was still in the same spot, but when she started to go backwards she panic even more and started to squirm. 

She closed her eyes expecting the worse as she felt something held onto her collar. Not daring to open her eyes she felt the familiar winds of her home. Was she really back at Bakersfield? as in instinct she peeked open her eyes as she saw a woman looking at her she seemed like the type of woman in a private security protection program. "I told you we should have casted that portal yet." the woman said but she was still inspecting July, feeling awkward she just stared not sure what to do. "How should I know she could have been lost to the void." a man suddenly said "WHAT?" July's father voice boomed as he cross his arms to the two security guards.

"I apologise sir, but your daughter is a special witch. She was invited to Lumină și întuneric." the woman quickly handed July a blue key as she said "Think about the school deal. Not many gets to see it." and she vanished. 

"Dad?" she asked as her father sighed and said "Fine." 

Sorry in a hurry can't type properly.