Blocks in the Sky

You've all heard of Minecraft SkyBlock, right? If you haven't, too bad, just look it up. If you don't know what it is, you're gonna have trouble understanding the first couple parts (maybe lol).

Nothing else to say, so lets get on the the plot summary thing:~It began when one man woke up on a small island in the sky with no past memories. He lived on that island alone, until he found another similar island while building. On that island lived a woman. The man and woman then lived with each other in this lonely world. They found other islands with other people, and before they knew it, they had created a thriving civilization on a string of islands. Life was easy and happy, filled with fun, and no worries at all.

That is, until bad things happen. They start to run out of resources. Their crops and animals begin to die off or disappear. Even people begin to disappear. No one knows what is happening, but they know they need to find out before they have nothing left.

And as if things couldn't get worse, they eventually get invaded by another civilization who wants to take them over. They're asking for a war.~

I'm so bad at writing summaries xD oh well, you get it. There's the first island civilization, Craftia, whose people are called "The Craftians" (don't judge me. I'm not original, ok?) and then the invading civilization, Waria (I just made that up, so if that's a real place or thing, it's a coincidence), whose people are called "The Warriors" (again, I'm not original xD).

---

So as usual, I shall have a character contest! It must include:

-Name (just first name. You can include a nickname as well)

-Age (should be between 15 and 22)

-Appearance

-What you wear

-Personality

-Extras/notes (siblings, backstory, other stuff like that)

-Which island you're part of (either Craftia or Waria)

Also, if you want you can add who you want to eventually be the girlfriend of. You can pick from these:

SkyDoesMinecraft

Deadlox (I'm being nice...YOU'RE WELCOME)

MinecraftUniverse

BajanCanadian

JeromeASF

KermitPlaysMC

HuskyMUDKIPZ

Setosorcerer

Bodil40

GoldSolace

SSundee

CaptainSparklez

Bashur

~

Simple enough, right? Oh and there can be male character entries too. They don't all have to be girls :3 and your character can have a power or special ability too, just nothing too crazy. And I'm choosing four winners ONLY. I know I always set a number, but then end up picking way more, but this time I promise, there'll be four winners only.

Ok, here is an EXAMPLEEEEEEEEE:

Name: Reese (UNEXPECTED xD just thought it would be a nice change :3 I've always liked this name anyway)

Age: 17

Appearance: She has long scene-style brunette hair dyed cyan, and deep brown eyes. Her height is around 5'6", she's a bit underweight, and her skin is kind of tan.

What she wears: Wears a black off-shoulder top, ripped short shorts with chains and a studded belt, and neon green high tops. She's also normally wearing a black mask that covers her mouth and nose, and blue and black hipster glasses. She owns a million rubber bracelets, and has a silver nose stud and redstone earrings.

Personality: Completely and insanely craaaazyyyyyy and hyyyyyperrrrrr! She's a total troll and loves to mess with peepz, and can get annoying pretty quickly. However, she can get a bit angry easily as well and probably needs anger management classes, so you don't want to do anything to get her mad.

Extras/notes: She has a fifteen-year-old bro named Xander who is very similar to her in looks and personality, and they have no real parents that they know of. All she knows about where she came from is she and her brother were found in a sheep pen on their island when they were younger, which is partly why she loves sheep so much. She loves to mess with people and steal things no matter how much trouble she could get in. Acts like a total indie scene kid most of the time, and she's almost never sad or depressed. She can hear and react better than the normal human, and she's also faster and more agile, but her seeing isn't the best considering she has glasses. She LOVESSSS dubstep, K-Pop, MCR, Three Days Grace, and other stuff like that.

Eventually girlfriend of: MunchingBrotato (fork yeah motherforkers :3)

Island she's part of: Waria

~

Alright, that's it :3 NOW GO AND WRITE AN AWESOMEFACE CHARACTER BIO MAH PEEPZ! BWAAAAAH~