Chapter 2 - Unfinished Business

Let's see if I can get three updates within 24 hours...LEGGO! Fork I just said it again...WHYYY

Also, just a note: this takes place, like...in the real world, but in Minecraft xD it's sorta like Into Minecraft, where it was in Minecraft, but the people didnt look like their skins for the most part, just normal people (kinda). So for example, Jerome in this story won't be a bacca, and Bashur won't be a melon...xD

~ ~ ~

Chapter 2:

While the Craftians attempted to repair damages from the invasion, identify and bury the bodies scattered everywhere, and prepare for the upcoming war, the Warriors celebrated back in Waria, while some also prepared for battle.

Kylie and Sparky sat on the top-floor balcony of a building in Waria, watching everyone else celebrate down below. The two never really liked what the Warriors have been doing to Craftia, and didn't want to fight.

"Didn't Reese say that she and the others would meet us up here when they came back?" Kylie asked, looking down towards the entrance of the building.

"Yeah," Sparky replied, sitting back in her chair. "What if something happened to them?"

Kylie sighed. "They're probably just late or something...I'm sure nothing bad could happen to them. I mean, think about it. They wouldn't have been sent to Craftia if they weren't good enough."

Reese's fifteen-year-old brother Xander walked out onto the balcony. "Have you guys seen my sister?" he asked, looking a bit worried. "She's not down celebrating with the rest of the people who went to Craftia. Neither are Jerome, Mitch, Dakota, Martin, or Brandon."

They heard the elevator open inside, and they went in to see who it was. Reese and the others walked out, perfectly fine. "Sup guys," said Reese as they walked out onto the balcony.

"What took you guys so long?" Sparky said.

Reese glanced at the others, and answered, "These idiots thought it would be a good idea to split up. It took a while to find each other again. Craftia is pretty big."

"Oh," Kylie said, grabbing her bag from the table. "Well I gotta go now. See you guys later!" Reese gave Sparky a questioning look, and she just shrugged.

"Anyway, I gotta go back to Craftia. I have some unfinished business there," said Reese, picking up her katana and grabbing Martin by the arm. "You're coming with me."

"Um...ok?" Martin said as they left.

---

At the underground hideout in Craftia, they were talking about what they should do when the Warriors came again for battle. And just in case, they had weapons and supplies ready to use when needed placed around the room.

As they talked, there was a loud bang outside. They all rushed up the ladder and out the door, where they saw TNT going off everywhere. Two Warriors were running around, placing and setting off more in every place possible.

"That's the girl who was chasing me before," Tyler said under his breath.

The nine of them ran back inside before the Warriors saw them. They waited in the underground room until they stopped hearing the TNT. But when the loud booms stopped, they heard bangs on the door, then the sound of someone kicking it down.

"Reese? Are you sure he's here?" said someone with an accent.

The girl sighed. "Yes, Martin, I know he's here. Now shut up, they've probably heard us already."

They heard their footsteps above, and then down the ladder. They each grabbed a sword and got ready for whatever was about to go down. The two Warriors came down, each wielding a diamond sword.

"No one has to get hurt if he comes with us," Reese said, pointing to Tyler. "But if he doesn't, then we'll set this whole place on fire." She put her sword away and held up a flint and steel, stepping closer to the wooden plank wall.

Tyler opened his mouth as to say something, but Lizzy stepped forward and said, "We're not going to let him get fucking killed by you."

"Yeah," Kay said, also stepping forward. "Just set everything on fire. We don't care."

Reese glared at them. "Fine," she growled. She lit the wall on fire, and she and Martin left as it spread. The last thing they all heard before they left was the sound of something heavy being pushed over the hole at the top of the ladder.

"What did you do that for?!" Tyler yelled, obviously freaking out while everyone else seemed calm.

"C'mon," Kay said. "Calm down. I'm a master survivalist, and I bet everyone else here is, too. We can get outta this."

~ ~ ~

This is a little shorter, but whatevs! And I just realized how evil I made my character...wow xD anyways, how are you guys liking this story so far? Any suggestions for future chapters?