Levi x Depressed reader

A/n this one is requested by Depressed_and_Hiding i hope ya like this.

Your POV

I went to my room after training,and once i did I took out a broken blade from the 3DMG and started cutting my wrists leaving marks,I was starting to cry uncontrollably and slowly fell asleep doing so.

(Time-skip)

The next day came, as I woke up sun shone upon my face so I had to look away.I took a bath and changed to my uniform.After doing so,I left and went into the mess hall,I was chosen to be in Corporal Levi's squad,also known as Special Operations Squad (SoS).

Yes,I have skills,but I have trust problems aswell,which makes it harder to trust anyone in this at all.

(Time skiiiiiiiip)

As breakfast finished Erwin announced it to be a day off so we all went back to our rooms except Levi,Eren,Petra,Olou,Gunther and Eld.

As I was in my room i started to cut again..but knocking disturbed me from doing so.I quickly hid the blade and fixed my uniform."Oi,brat open up" Someone who I assumed which was corporal Levi Called out from the outside. "It's open sir..." I said as he opened the door.

"Go clean the mess hall with me and Petra cadet...now.." he said as I nodded my head in response.I went to the mess hall and started to organize everything and keeping it all straight and clean.I took a broom and started sweeping but my arm stinged so i flinched.

Petra already left since she was asked by the corporal to clean with the boys in the stable. I on the other hand...have to stay with the corporal.I flinched in every move and after a few more the corporal noticed my actions.

"Cadet (L/n) Why are you flinching everytime?" He asked sternly,i kept quiet so I won't spill the beans. "Cadet,let me ask you again...why?" He asked this time a bit softer.

I looked away from him but then a sharp pain of adrenaline rushed through my arm realizing he pulled up my sleeves.I dropped the broom and pulled it back down but to be stopped by the corporal himself.

Levi's POV

Cadet (L/n) Was flinching everytime.When Petra left,i observed her properly.I realized it was everytime she moved her arm.i went close to her asking her why the hell was she always flinching....but she never replied. I asked her again,but she looked away,As an oppurtunity i grabbed her sleeves and pulled it up... Cuts,some looked fresh some were scars.When she realized this she dropped her broom and pulled it down.

I stopped her before she did so. "How long?" i asked rather softly.
"five years..."she said tears brimming the corner of her eyes.

"This long? I wonder how did you survive it,but enough of that for now...why?" I asked trying to comfort her and get some more background information.

"W-well.. I never actually told anyone about this but... i lost my loved ones after those two days...I have trust issues aswell,so i'm not sure if i could trust you" Trust...the word that got my friends killed...that day,isabel and farlan died...

"You can trust me...I have trust issues aswell,but don't get that in the way of your friendship and problems,you need to trust someone to let all the pain be disposed of...in that mind of yours" I said to her sincerly.She nodded at me and smiled.

"Alright then...Back when before i joined the survey corps,i lived in the underground...I met a few friends and then my dad,who was very abusive of me...killed them...i ran way from my dad that night.My mom died because of the sickness that are common for the underground people after that, dad started to be alchoholic and abused me..as i mentioned before...After a few years of stealing and being a thug, i was given citizenship above ground i never knew why but i let it happen...and that was where I met the man of my life (Crush's name) that is before the fall,he got eaten and...that was it the end of my whole world,i started cutting since then....but the reason why i joined,is a different story than my life story" she...lived in the underground? no way...i have not seen her before...I started to hear sobbing seeing she was crying i hugged her

Your POV

I started crying after letting out all the pain,warm tears cascaded down my cheeks but one thing surprised me,shocked me....the corporal hugged me. A snap was heared and also...chuckling? The corporal looked behind him and saw the only person he was annoyed of..."I SWEAR TO GOD SHITTY GLASSES IF THAT RUMOR WILL SPREAD AND PEOPLE WILL TEASE ME I WILL TELL EVERYONE THAT YOU AND ERWIN MADE OUR LAST NIGHT" He threatend her as her eyes widened...she went out and threw the picture she took with the camera.

"Please stop cutting....Just remember,there's someone in the scouts who love you" He said...I turned around slowly "And who should that be?" I asked him.he started to approach me slowly,being the short one i looked up at him slowly as I did so he smashed his lips against mine,feeling a warm sensation through my body,i tensed at first but then slowly relaxed into the kiss, as i did so he licked my lips asking for permission which i happily granted, letting him explore the places my past man never touched. after awhile we broke the kiss and panted due to the lack of oxygen we had.

"Did that answer your question?" He asked slyly,i nodded my head.
"Good" He said as he placed a hickey on my neck where it was very visible to others "Because you're mine" he said as he smirked and gave me a peck on the lips before going back to cleaning swaying his hips side to side making me chuckle 'You truly are mine....Corporal Levi'

A/n

whew that was hard...i almost died XD mew