part 7

~NatsuPOV~

Lucy!! I hear levy say I got up and went down stairs then I see lucy and her long beautiful hair and her chocolate brown eyes.

Luce how are you. She looked at me and said tired and then fell on me. My heart started to race. If gray has not killed me yet then lucy sure will. I really am in love with lucy.

Umm Luce I think we should go down stairs I said my face turning 50 shads of red. Yeah ok she said. She looks so cute I just want to squeeze her.

Natsu your druling. I wip my face and the go down stairs to eat. We went back to the beach and when we got there I saw Lissana. Hey Lissana!! Hey Natsu!!

~LucyPOV~

I saw Lissana jump on Natsu but for some reason it bothers the crap out of my. What am I feeling. I don't think no it could be I love Natsu but he has Lissana and I don't know any more.

Every time I see them laughing together my chest starts to hurt. Then levy comes up to me. Hey Lucy why you not playing with the other's. I look up at her and say I don't know. She grabs my arms and we go where the others are.

Natsu!! I hear Lissana's voice I turn to where she is and she and Natsu are hugging. I think I just want to go home and cry

~NatsuPOV~

Geez Lissana is so clingy. I wish I was with lucy. Hey Natsu. What Lissana
I was thinking when we go home will you go out with me. I look Lissana in the eyes and say sorry I don't feel that way about you, I think of you as a friend

After that I turn around and go fined Lucy when I do see her she is talking with some guy. Hey you, what do you think your doing. When I said that the guy looked sacred. Natsu. I heard a sweet voice come from Lucy I love her voice Its like an angel.

Yes Luce. the guy he wasn't doing anything bad he was helping me I got losed on my way to the bathroom. Well then ok I said and grabbed her hands and pulled her away.