Determination

So it's in Center Alignment.... WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN. Edit: I FIXED IT BUT IT TOOK THE LONGEST TIME EVER. I lied- the 2nd Stride comes a little after.

"You will not be participating in the 2nd Stride. It's too soon for you to be switching out someone. And I believe everyone is going to make a big commotion if the Fairy of Stride magically came in right after we lost our match." Heath told Ayano in the clubroom, who left the room immediately. It was right after practice, where Ayano didn't have that much problem.

Obviously, until she complete the requirement for <Clear Mind>, they'll use Ayano as a last result option. It would look suspicious if Ayano kept fainting at the track every time she took part of a battle. But that won't happen in a while. Her trauma is too great.

Remembering about that incident was terrifying.

She'll rather submit to an asylum than experience that again.

Ayano bumped into someone by accident, where she almost fell down until someone grabbed her hand. She opened her eyes, looking at Hozumi's eyes. She immediately took her hand back, as Hozumi flashed her smile.

"Nice job today! As always, you look kawaii!" Ayano blushed immediately before chuckling at him.

"Likewise, Hozumi-kun. Or should I say Hozumi-chan?" Hozumi's face turned dark.

Out of everyone, Hozumi and Ayanos' relationship is the best in the term of getting along. Hozumi and Ayano were the same. They can be serious when they want to, but they rather be freewilled. Those two are basically the parkouring geniuses of Honan Academy.

The Trickster and the Fairy.

In myths, Fairy are very mischievous. Same with Tricksters.

"Ayano, you know how I am when I get angry right?" Hozumi was putting up a fake smile, hiding his evil intent. Ayano did the same.

"No, I don't. But, why not have a Stride?" Ayano replied, readying herself in position, "We'll race to Yukari's competition." Hozumi looked at her. Obviously, she couldn't use <Clear Mind> in the start. Yukari's competition was at their rival school, Ayanagi Public School.

"Ready. Set. Go." Hozumi and Ayano ran at top speed. They were equal match. Jumping synchronically, it was soon to be known that the race wouldn't be that easy. Because they are at the same level and parkouring, the only thing was stamina and the abilities they hold.

Ayano can not activate <Clear Mind> in the race. It would be to risky to use it in public when it's already unstable. However, Hozumi's ability can be of use. Ayano, when she saw it in the first Stride, it was a dangerous weapon. It can overrun <Clear Mind> with ease.

<Determination>

If the user has great feelings in them, they can achieve the impossible, or rather, moves that wouldn't be easy to accomplish.

And that was how they got a tie.

............................................................

"Yukari from Honan Academy has won!" The crowd were cheering, as Yukina took off her mask and shook the other opponents hand. She sweetly smiled as her hand was about to be crushed. As soon she let go, she felt pain. However, it always happened. Every boy in the Kendo Club underestimate her because she was female. But she beats them in the end.

Yukari was walking out of the dojo, checking her cell phone for any texts. Out of all the texts, only one stood out.

"Oi! Yukina!" As soon Yukari turned around, she plastered a smile. She remembers that voice.

"Yahallo, Aya. And Hozumi?" Yukari said, as Aya and Hozumi raced up to her. However, a few other people were right behind her.

"You were really great, Yukari." Heath commentated, as Yukari blushed for a bit. Ever since that day, she had liked Heath for over a year right now. Yes, she was friends with him for a long time, but she realized her feelings when she was in the nurse room as the assistant.

"Ah, Heath-senpai is blushing?" Ayano teased, as Heath hit her in the back of the head. It could be said it was a little sister and older brother relationship. But Yukari hated it.

Yukari knew everyone. Excluding the first years, she was friends with them the most. Even if the rumors about "hot boys" being in the Stride Club, they opened up to her more than the other females.

Until Ayano came into the mix.

Heck, her relationships with the other schools was good since she battled and made friends with the kendo people.

"Hey, Yukari, are you coming to the 2nd Stride?! We might win this one!" Ayano said cheerfully, as Yukari smiled back. Yukari was Ayano's only female friend. She goes for her for everything.

Even her most traumatic experience.

"I may come, but I'm not sure if I can make it or not. I'm battling against the other school on that same day." The next kendo match was coincidently on the same day and area as the Stride People. Obviously, everyone would want to watch the Stride, so the kendo match is right after it.

"The Kendo Queen has to come. So the Shoji King can triumph everyone!" Kadowaki said, as everyone sweat dropped. She doesn't know if it's because of her heightened senses from Kendo, but the vibe from everyone seems different from Kadowaki.

As if, they all fallen in love with someone.

Someone they know.

And it's not Yukari.

She clenched her fist as they all chattered, with Ayano joking around.

.....................................

"There's is no ability that can be copied. But there are several alterations of it. One such ability, is Two-Faced Lovers." The boy with brown hair said in the hospital room, as the nurse put the IV into his wrist. The nurse only merely chuckled at the boy's fantasy. After all, he only woke up a few days ago.

"What do you mean, Suwa-San?"

"It's otherwise known as jealousy."

Author:
Here you go! After a week! TuT Can't wait to write the next chapter! Hope to see you there!
~Rururi_