New Cover and Tag!

[LANGUAGE DURING THE TAG, PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE BAD WORDS.]

Anyone notice the new cover yet? :3

Much better than the first one, right?

Any critiques?

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Moving that out of the way, the reason why I decided to change the cover is to represent Ayano's change. She decided to become her old self, Kimizuki Ayano, instead of Nozomi Ayano.

Her parents, love, and friends will be the internal conflict, #Spoilers in this book, and her deciding her change in looks is one major change for her.

She decided to embrace the part of Stride that she tried to run away from.

Decided to remember the past that she tried to forget by normal means.

To try reach that tower in the sky, to get stronger and stronger, hence, the Tokyo Tower!

The beret was originally there in first place so I just decided to put it in. AYANO IS NOT FRENCH. Her favorite hat?

Anyway, see you at the 2nd Stride!

(Racing to write and write and write)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Tagged by _Red_scarf_chick_

There are 7 simple rules!

1. Post the rules on any available book of yours. (Complete!)

2. You must tag 13 people.

3. Answer 13 questions that has been given to you, then create different questions for the people you tag. :33333333333 Woohooo!

4. You can't skip tag! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

5. Do not skip this either!

6. You have Seven Days to Do This Challenge.

7 Answer the questions on an available book of yours, and follow the rules.

Thank you poor victims that is taking part with this!

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

1. What are you doing right now?

Writing this tag, hahahaha.

2. The object beside you is your weapon against a Titan, what is it?

Nighty night, Titan, I offer you this pillow for you to go to sleep!

3. Who is your most hated anime character?

I don't have any hatred for any anime character. As in, I DON'T KNOW IF I HATE KIRITO MORE, OR LEAFA MORE. > : D

4. When is the last time you laughed and why?

 When is the last time you laughed and why?