/ Chapter 7 /

My Twin's Teammate

Chapter 7

I woke up moving. I was so confused until I realized that we're in the RV. I opened my curtain and climbed out going into the kitchen/living room.

It was still dark outside so I checked my phone and saw that it was 1:23 AM! Why am I awake?

The bus was moving so that also meant Parker was awake. I walk up to the front of the RV and plop down in the passenger seat.

"Why are you up?" Parker asked me.

"I could ask you the same question."

"Well I'm just not tired and I feel like driving to the next rest stop which is only like 5 minutes away. Your turn."

"I woke up thinking it was the morning. So I got out of my bunk, checked the time, saw that you were awake and came and sat down next to you."

"Cool."

Like Parker said, 5 minutes later we arrived and the rest stop and we went back to the bunks to get more sleep.

~*~

"Let's go out to lunch," I suggested as we finished up our game of trash with cards.

"Ok. Where to?" Parker questioned as he gathered up the cards again.

"I heard there is a deli down the street. It's like a 5 minute walk. Come on."

When we arrived at the deli, it was pretty crowded. We had to wait in line for about 10 minutes!

The wait was totally worth it! I got an Italian hoagie that tasted like heaven in your mouth.

Then the boys both got a turkey hoagie. Which in my opinion, wasn't as good as my Italian hoagie.

"Oh my God! This is so good!" I informed them with my mouth full of heaven.

We walked back to the RV because we thought it was a waist of time to try and wait for a table.

"I know. I never had a hoagie this good before." Ryan informed us.

"These are honestly the best hoagies ever."

~*~

I shot up from the couch, ran into the bathroom and emptied my stomach into the toilet.

"Haley? Are you ok?" Ryan said coming up behind me.

"Yeah I'm totally fine. What do you think I just threw up!" I answered sarcastically.

"Well. That's what I get for worrying."

"Sorry. I don't know what's wr-" That's as far as I got before I emptied my stomach again.

When I stood back up Ryan was gone replaced by Parker. I sat down on the floor pressing my back against the wall. I instantly felt weak.

Parker sat down next to me. "Do you think it's the stomach bug? Do you think you have something?"

"Well I-" I didn't make it far before I started to throw up again.