/ Chapter 11 /

My Twin's Teammate

Chapter 11

I was wandering around the halls during my free period. All of a sudden an arm wrapped around my waist from behind and a hand covered my mouth to keep me from screaming.

I was thrown into the janitors closet and whoever threw me in here locked the door behind us.

"Who are you and what are you doing?" I screamed at the person. Whoever it was turned around and gave me a mischievous smile.

"Nothing babe, just paying for what your stupid brother did." Nick told me.

"What did he-"

He cut me off my shoving me into the wall and I quickly fell to the ground.

He straddled me and bent down and kissed me. I clamp my mouth shut as he licks my lips, but eventually shoves his tongue into my mouth. His hands go up my shirt, squeezing my breasts so hard they hurt. I bite down on his tongue as his hands go to the zipper of my jeans. He quickly pulled away and yelled profanities.

I pushed him off of me while he was distracted by his bleeding tongue, and tried to get out of there. He was too fast.

He grabbed me from behind and pulled me to the ground. He yet again straddled me, but instead of kissing me, he slapped me on the face with all of his strength.

I have never been in so much pain before. My head and cheek were pounding. My back throbbing from when he pushed me into the wall. My breasts hurt from how hard he squeezed them.

He left the closet with me still in there, crying hysterically and he shut the door behind him. Probably not wanting anyone to know I was in here.

All of a sudden, the door to the janitors closet flew open and a worried looking Ryan came into view.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me out to his car. He lied me in the backseat, me still sobbing hysterically from all the throbbing on my body.

"Answer your stupid phone Parker!" Ryan yelled. I guess Parker wasn't picking up his phone.

We arrived at our house and Ryan carried me bridal style to the couch. She lied me down and sat next to my while I cried.

Once I finally calmed down, I uncovered my hands from my face. I was covering my face so Ryan wouldn't ask a lot of questions.

When I uncovered my hands from my face, Ryan's eyes widened in shock. "What happened to your face?"

"A jerk slapped me." I answered.

"Who is this jerk? What else did he do to you?" He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I'm not telling you who it was because you will beat him up. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me and tried to get into my pants and slapped me. Like as hard as he could."

"Do you know why he did that?"

"He said something about getting Parker back? Do you know what that means?"

He hesitated for a minute. "No." I could tell he was lying but I didn't push it.

My head, cheek, breasts and back started to throb again so I closed my eyes and let out a small whimper of pain.