Chapter 2

Dreams. Dreaming about the outside again. Me, Brayden and some others. About four of them running with us. Away from the wall and deep into the forest. There were men with guns chasing us. Shooting left and right. BANG! BANG! One bullet zoomed by my head. Almost skimming my ear. Run your faster than them. You can outrun anyone. My arms were pumping up and down by my sides. My feet were moving as fast as lightning. Hitting bushes and twigs here and there.

They were still shooting at us. What, and who were these people running with us. What, and who were these people running with us. Only if i could find a open space I could-

Oh,no no no no no! The men were unleashing something at the wall. As the beast got closer i could tell what they were. Wolves. Of course I can out run men, but not wolves. I think Brayden saw them to cause now he was almost ahead of me. ' please go away. let us live another day.'

They were almost on top of us. the forest was becoming brighter ahead. Yes an opening, maybe if i have time i can. Wait- no! It's not an opening. its a ravine. i don't think the wolves can jump that. I now i could. A few more seconds and we'd be safe. The men had stopped firing. they just disappeared. Vanished, just like my parents.

NO, why did i have to relate this situation with my parents. hot tears started to run down my checks. i started to doubt myself. Could i make this jump. I don't think i can. Its about 50 feet long. At least, If i don't make it. I can say i died trying. 3. 2. 1. Jump. i started to fall, but then I did something impossible. I- I teleported to the other side of the ravine. Braden flew over, and the others I don't know, But they all made it. We were safe, In danger, but safe for now. The wolves were on the other side barking and howling. Not Today, I'm not going to die today. I thought and disappeared deeper into the woods.

*****************************************************************************************************

A/N Hey Guys sorry for not updating in a long time. I had Family events and tons of school work. Next update will be soon. I promise. Baiii