Snow Storm (keep me warm)

It's been two Weeks since Justin and I have been hanging out every chance we get.

Obviously without anyone having an idea, not even a clue. In fact we are so good at hiding our feelings for each other that we pretend to have little arguments in front of mom and dad. And they'll just be like "can you guys get along for once?!" I mean we don't do it so much to the point that is obvious that feelings are involved but enough to the point where they don't suspect anything.

I feel so bad, but I cant help my self.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, my parents are at the restaurant today keeping things in order since dad won't be there for a couple of days to be with us. I'm looking out the window trying to figure out how in the fuck I'll even be able to go to the mall today. From the looks of it is impossible with all this snow on the ground, on my car, on everything!

I toss my car keys on my bed and take off my coat.

"Forget it!" I mumble under my breath. Ill just go another day. But I was really looking forward to spending some time with my girls and doing a little shopping. Guess I'll just have to save it for another day.

I take off my burberry rain boots and toss them in my closet. I head over to Justin's room & slowly open the door. I walked in as he was taking off his shoes.

"Good morning Rose!" He smiled at me.

"Good morning Justin!" I smiled back as I sat next to him. He leaned over towards me and placed his lips on mine. Oh God how much I love this feeling. He has the softest lips my lips have ever felt.

"I'm guessing you were going out to?!" I wondered.

"Um yeah, I was gonna head over to one of my boys house." "But you see the way the snow is set up!" He licked his lips as he spoke.

I laughed a little. "Yeah I was gonna go to the mall but even if I wanted to I can't with all this snow."

After he changed into sweats & I did the same we layed down on the couch and watched The Last Song. It's top 3 one of my favorite movies. I thought Justin would be super bored, but he was actually into it.

"It wasn't that bad after all." He smiled.

"I told you!" I rolled my eyes & smiled.

"You wanna see something?" I curiously asked.

"Ummm sure." He seemed confused.

I took him by the hand and basically dragged him down to the basement. I opened a closet & grabbed this plain white box. It's a bunch of old pictures. I look through them as I find the one I was specifically looking for!

"Look!" I said as I showed him the picture with a huge smile on my face.

He reached for the picture. "Oh my god! This picture is so old. I can't believe you guys still have this." He said in disbelief.

It's a picture of us two sitting on the front porch of mom & dad's first house together. I was wearing this little pink easter-y looking dress with two pony tales. He's sitting next to me wearing some jeans & a white graphic tee with some worn out sneakers he never took off as a kid. While I had a smile from ear to ear he was literally pouting his lips in the picture. He was so grumpy as a kid.

For the next 15 minutes we sat there examinig the picture, just laughing, and talking about that day specifically.

"Can you believe it's been so long?" I asked as I looked up at him.

He took a moment to answer me as he continued to look deep into the picture.

"No."

"Me either." I look down at the scattered pictures all over the floor. I smile as I notice a lot of funny ones that bring back the best memories. My heart stops as I notice one picture. I slowly get up from the couch to pick it up. I didn't have the strength to make it up from the spot the picture was in so I sat right there just looking at it. I can feel Justin looking at me. Soon after he sat right next to me.