Chapter 9 -A Camp-

We arrived the hotel that Hana-chan was talking about, and talk about a countryside, it literally just looks like Imma die here alone without anime.

Grabbing our stuff and unpacking when we got to our assigned rooms, boys one room, girls one room, me and Hana-chan was at room 112 whereas Hikaru and Taka-kun was in room 111. After we were done with our stuff, we went to the boys room, knocking at their door, we waited for some time before they answered. 

"Oh [Y/n] and Hana-chan, hello there~" Hikaru answered the door as he opened the door,

"Say, Hikaru... Where do you want to go? We could go look for the waterfall you're talking about, and I think we could swim inside the lake that's connected to it! Now I really want to go find it!" Hana-chan said as she started to jump around excitedly.

"Hearing you say that makes me wanna go too!!" Hikaru said as he begins to follow Hana-chan excited jumps.

Seeing them like this kinda hurts my heart...

"Then, let's go now." I said with a smile on my face.

"YES!" both of them yelled as Taka-kun stood behind them , a dark aura swelling around him

"Both of you wanna get kicked out?" He said with his bangs covering his eyes, the dark aura still surrounding him as only our gasps were heard.

Feeling the shiver, both of them stopped shouting and jumping and said sorry.

Seeing this scene made me laugh, just looking at their faces when Taka-kun strike made me laugh a lot, it was so funny!!! OMG, I can't breath!!! 

"Oh yeah, if we're gonna go there, might as well camp there right? We gotta have a taste of nature since we got a chance to be here." Taka-kun said as he pointed at the camping stuff he brought

"Wow, Taka-kun!" I said with a slight shock in my tone.

"Then it's settled guys, bring your food and stuff! We're gonna camp there tonight!" Hana-chan said and we all agreed.

~Timeskip to when you guys were in the middle of the forest~

"Say guys..." Hikaru said quietly with a kinda horrified face, but its was loud enough for the three of us to hear.

"What's with the face..." Hana-chan said, a slight of fright in her tone

"I heard that there's like a rumor that there's some group of people who camped here, when two of them went to find fire wood, one of them had gone lost, leaving the other one alone, walking back to the campside they put up, that one person was all alone at the campside, that's when he knew he was the only one there, he tried to find the others, but they were never found-" 

"STOP!" Hana-chan said as she frightened till death.

"But then, he found them at the side of the lake, pale skin, eyes blank, hair wet, they were drowned till death." Hikaru said, emphasizing the last part, making all of us shiver into our bones.

"OMGGGGGG" Hana-chan said she tugged on my shirt, grasping my hand tightly

Then a certain laugh was heard, Hikaru was laughing 

"You really believe that? Rumors are not always real though..." He said

"But I'm still scared, stupid Hikaru!" She said as she slapped the back of Hikaru.

'They seemed close' I thought to myself, feeling my heart hurt, I shrugged it off, do I lack oxygen or something...?

A few more minutes and we have found the waterfall, it was so tall and huge, we were in awe, we quickly jumped in the lake, feeling the cold water across out hot skin, it was really smoothing...

"HAH, GOT YOU TAKA!" Hikaru had pushed Taka-kun who was sitting by the lake, looking at the fishes inside

*SPLASH* 

Taka-kun was soaking wet and he glared at Hikaru

"You lil rascal, COME BACK HERE YOU!" He shouted and they ran in circles around the lake, me and Hana-chan was just soaking in the water, talking about random stuff until it was quite late, then we dried ourselves and change into new dry clothes.

"Hey thank God we set up our tent before we went swimming..." I said as I let a long yawn

"Hey, me and Bakaru will go and find some firewood, you girls stay here and guard the camp okay? We'll be back in a sec. " With that said, the two guys went to find more firewood to light up the fire.

"OMG, [Y/n], what if the rumors come trueeeeeeee" Hana-chan said she curled up like ball in her sleeping bag.

"Hana-chan, you know those aren't true..." I said to her, reassuring her with a smile.

"I trust you with my life [Y/n]!!!" 

"Okay okay." I chuckled.

"But seriously you're overreacting gurl." I added, laughing at her posture

"What??? I didn't bring this salt for nothing!" She shouted

"But you need purified salt, not normal sea salt silly." I laughed more loud

"What the-?! Seriously?!" She fell onto her knee

"Damnit, I was too simple-minded, I should have brought those talisman then..." She added on, a sad and regretful aura surrounded her.

"Oh Hana-chan, it's okay... Besides the guys'll be back in a jiffy! Believe in them Hana-chan!" I encouraged her, patting head, she looked up to me and smiled.

Finally she smiled, that's a relief

"You know [Y/n], I think I might have a slight crush on Hikaru..." She blushed and looked down

Hearing that, my heart throbbed, what is this feeling...?

With a fake act, I said, "OMG SERIOUSLY??!!"

She nodded and she told me how she thought of him, I didn't really listened, I was spacing out, thinking about the possibilities of them getting together...

Do I like him also...?

"Guys, we're back!!!" Hikaru's voice rang through our ears

"Sorry we're kinda late hehe..." He added with a bunch of firewood in his hands

"See Hana-chan, they're back, come on." I said to her, opening the tent zip, getting outside, I lent a hand into the tent, lending Hana-chan a hand, she pulled my hand, getting up herself up, we both walked outside...

With big eyes, we looked at Hikaru who was smiling to us

"What's with the reaction girls? Got anything on my face...?" He asked, putting the firewood down

A gust of wind swirled on the ground, bringing up lots of leaves, through the wind, I asked,

"Where's Taka-kun...???"

#A/N

Hey guys, sorry for the late update, I just finished my exams yesterday, now I finally got the time to update more chapters of this book, thanks for waiting and enjoy!!

 Pls do vote and follow me, it makes me happy to see you guys supporting this book and me!!!!