1) No, You Got Two Broken Noses Instead

Ft. The Dark Mark

Lily's POV
Two black streams of what appeared to be smoke flew through the dark gloomy clouds, towards Malfoy Manor where Voldemort had set up headquarters. Snape and I morphed back into our human forms, the two of us had been on a scouting mission to retrieve the date of Harry's removal from the Dursley's, where he had returned one last time over the summer. Needless to say, Snape and I had acquired the information easily with the help of Mundungus Fletcher. Both of us raised our hands above our heads in a mock salute and walked through the iron wrought gates like they didn't exist.

The double doors of the magnificent building swung forwards as we ascended the steps before them, though no one in sight seemed to have opened them. Our Death Eater robes billowed about behind us, exposing my bare midriff to the harsh wind that seemed to cling to the place. The lacy shirt stopped just above my bellybutton and a matching skirt clung to my hips, black stockings covered my legs. We marched up a set of stairs and turned into the room that held the long table, this time seating two dozen people.

We paused respectively in the doorway, Voldemort turning to face us in his seat as I drew back the travelling cloak, my hair spilling over my shoulders and down to my hips. "Ah, Severus, Lily, I was beginning to think you had lost your way. Come, we've saved you seats."

The seat on his left was bare for Snape and the one on his right held Bellatrix but a seat remained between her and Draco. My six-inch heels clicked over the dark-wood floor making my way beside him and he politely pulled out the seat for me as I removed my cloak with an elegant swish. Riddle's eyes remained on me and I bravely looked up to meet them.

"I trust you bring news," Riddle's eyes flickered to Snape.

"It will happen Saturday next, at nightfall."

"I've heard different, my Lord," Corban Yaxley spoke from further along the table and all faces turned to him. "Dawlish, the Auror, let slip that the Potter boy will be moved on the thirtieth of this month, the day before he turns seventeen."

"That is a false trail," I instantly shut him down, putting my neck out on the line. "That is the eldest Weasley boy's wedding, he will not be moved that day, plus the Auror Office no longer plays a part in the protection of my brother."

I made sure to always have a hint of disgust when I mention Harry and stick my neck out whenever I can to make sure that everyone knew I was loyal and wasn't going to just walk away. Thank Merlin for my Mage powers.

"Most likely a Confundus Charm to lay a false trail," Snape went on. "The Order doesn't want the involvement of the Ministry, they believe we have infiltrated it."

"Well, they've got that right, haven't they?" Dolohov sniggered and the other Death Eaters joined him.

"What say you, Pius?" Riddle addressed the tall lanky man sitting at the opposite end of the table to him. He had a short trimmed beard and long hair tied in a ponytail, judging by the vacant expression on his face, he's most likely under the Imperius Curse.

His eyes gazed down at Nagini coiled on the floor, hissing. "One hears many things my Lord, whether the truth is among them is uncertain."

Voldemort laughed, a horrid sound that made most of the people around me stiffen. "Spoken like a true politician, you will prove most useful Pius." The man let a small smile sit on his narrow face and we turned our attention back to Voldemort. "Where will he be taken the boy?"

"Most likely the home of someone in the Order. It will have every manner of protection placed upon it, once there, it will be impossible to breach." Snape said.