Allow Me To Explain

hello! this is my first ongoing fanfiction work, so your support means a lot to me!

a soulmate au (alternate universe) is the idea that you have some sort of sign that allows you to know who you are supposed to spend the rest of your life with. in these stories, certain versions of these ideas will be applied to you and a character from the anime/manga Haikyuu!! (the more you know💫)

disclaimer: all rights go to the writers and animators of Haikyuu!! I don't own any of the characters or the original settings of the show/manga, it's all theirs!

~• requests are open!•~

just pm me with the character and the soulmate au idea and I'll write it as soon as I can!

I usually write about:
sugawara
nishinoya
hinata
kageyama
tsukishima
yamaguchi
kuroo
kenma
lev
oikawa
akaashi
I'm willing to try taking requests of other characters, just know that I may not nail their personalities as well as the ones listed above.

thanks for reading! hope you enjoy my stories!

btw if there are any spelling/grammar mistakes or the story doesn't make sense somewhere, PLEASE TELL ME SO I CAN FIX IT! Don't mind sounding rude, I don't take it that way, but if I can fix it then other readers can enjoy the story more thoroughly, and you may be able to understand it better, so DON'T BE AFRAID TO POINT OUT MY MISTAKES!!

adios minna-chan~ lauren