hood life: friends of the game

Autumn (Pov)

I sat here gun in my hand looking at my dead best friend, and my wounded boyfriend. My tears falling, my hands trembling, heart racing. I was trying to figure out how I let this situation get this far. How the hell did I lose not one but both my best friends within a year. And all this shit was over me.

"Autumn get the fuck outta here now before you go to jail" My boyfriend Jayden said while holding his gun shot womb. I looked at the scene before me. "I can't just leave you not like this you'll go to jail" I whispered as the police sirens grew closer. "Just wipe ya prints off the gun and give it to me she shot me first it'll. look like self-defense" Jay said I know with his record the cops wont believe that shit but hey I'm not gone risk my freedom if someone else is willing to do the time for me. I quickly wiped my prints off the gun handed it to him and whispered I love you in his ear and left without a trace.

I ran jumped in my car and peeled off. I looked behind me to make sure nobody was following me. I decided to pull over as I let today's events play in my head. A smirk began to form on my face as I thought about how I once was one of the nicest people you could meet.

But over the months these muthafucka's worst nightmares. Now i know you probably saying this bitch is crazy. Before you judge me you have to know me, Know my life story, what the fuck I been through. Instead of talking and telling you about it. Let me take you back to where it all started. To the beginning of my life. So sit back and watch how my life unfolds and what led me to this current moment.

Want More??

Vote Comment Let Us Know What Yall Think.