Before

Autmm P.O.V

I looked at myself in the mirror. It was time to met the girls.

Let me introduce myself. Autmm. Im black and Rican. Im 5'5 with a thick shape.

I have two bestfriends Kayla and Jaslin. Them are my two ride or die bitches there. We been through alot. Raised in the same grimey as projects hustling and making away out here.

Were the same but were all different. Like 3 atomic bombs.

Kayla was black. Tall. She was my lefthand. I could count on her. Kayla came from a fucked up home. Well her and Jaslin(Jas) started hustling and tricking these no good bum ass niggas. When we met we were young.

We didnt know we would be as tight as were are today..But I knew It was something about these girls that I liked.

Jaslin was a stripper. With the body she had shit she might as well put it to use. She would often tell me.

" These niggas will make or break you " and I belived it. Being that the girls were older then me and had been through alot of shit I would listen to their advice and take it in. They were 23...I was just 21. The only people that I trusted were my girls and my man Jay. Jay proved me wrong when I said " Love wasnt real "

He was 24. He was a big hustler here in town. I felt special cause he could have any bitch he wanted..But he stayed by myside. I trusted him with my life. I knew this was the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

" Niggas are like new cars Autmm. You get them. Their nice and shiny then you get bored with them or they start to fuck up...Never waste your time with these fools. Just get what you deserve until you cant milk the cow anymore "

Jas would tell me and Kayla would look in the mirror fixing her long beautiful weave and nod.

Right now I looked in the mirror at me...

I had a pair of tight white jeans and a red half tee exposing my stomach tat and belly ring. I had on a new pair of Red bottoms. My long hair was bone straight down my back.

I have an image to upload. My girls do too and so do my man. Surrounded by them type of people I cant looked busted out in public.

I add a little lip gloss then my buzzer ring. Thats the girls.

I grab my bag and walk down the hall and got into the elevator. Once I reached outside my bitches were standing there looking bad. I smiled when I seen my besties.

" Kayy I missed you " I hug her. She had went out of town.

" Missed you too boo. You ready? " She ask. I hug Jas.

" Hell yeah. Lets go " I say.

Jas had on a mini dress that stopped right at her ass and the v neck went damn near to her vj. She looked the bomb too. Kayla had on some low cut blue beacked booty shorts with a bra as a shirt and he big as hoops. They both looked good as Did I.

We went to Jas Range Rover and got in.

It was the opening of a big club night...What the hell would it look like if we didnt go to?

Pulling up to the club I was excited if you knew me you knew I loved to party. That wasn't why I was hyped up though. See tonight was special because I was not only partying with my girls but MY man.

Stepping out the car bitches were mean mugging being used to it me and my girls kept it pushing.

"You'd think these hoes a be used to us shutting shit down" Jas spoke.

I shrugged it off I really ain't care how people looked at us long as ain't nobody get in my face or talk shit to me directly.

"Damn boo what's got you so hype"  Kay asked.

"I'm just ready to be up under my man" I smiled

"Bitch you do know we at a club right?" Jas asked.

"Yeah but what's that got to do with anything" I asked.

I noticed that we were still standing at the car while Kayla fixed her hair and makeup.

"No nigga wants a bitch up under him while they at the club specially not a nigga that's making money like yours" Jas said.

I looked over at Kayla and she nodded, basically agreeing. I took their advice like always.

We entered the club and headed straight for VIP. I saw Jay in his crew and made my way over to him with a smile on my face.

He pulled me into him and pecked my lips.

"You look beautiful" He whispered in my ear.

"Thanks bae" I responded with a smile.

I looked up and saw hoes mean mugging left to right and if I'm not tripping I swore Jas mugged me before she replaced it with a smile. I ignored it though.

"Autumn you got the bitches hating" Kay laughed.

"I see these hoes want what they can't have" I smiled.

***