Treat Me Bad

I'm working on requests so send in yours and you might just get it tonight lol
_______

Gerard sighs as the smoke leaves his lips. He barely smokes anymore and he thought that he could stop. But seeing Cristiano with that kid really drove crazy. He can't get the image out of his head. He can't get that disgusting image of Cristiano holding the other teen so lovingly to leave his head. No matter how hard he tries, it's there.

"This is why you don't date brats," he tells himself

Not that Cristiano is a brat. Cristiano is 21 and he doesn't act like a little kid. He doesn't look like one either. Well, to Gerard he does. He's a lot smaller than Gerard and he still has his youthful look. Gerard is already 28 so the difference between them is quite noticeable.

"I'm home!" He hears Cristiano says

He simply closes his eyes and brings the cigarette back to his lips. He knows it won't be long before Cristiano finds him. And it's not. A few seconds later Cristiano walks out into the backyard smiling.

"Ger, are you smoking?"

His voice has a tint of disappointment and sadness to it. It breaks Gerard to hear him say things in such a sad tone.

"Do you want anything?" He asks with no type of emotion

"No.. I just.. You weren't inside so.."

"Okay well now you know where I am. "

"Right.. Why are you smoking?"

"Because I can."

Cristiano bites down on his bottom lip, a bad habit that Gerard finds very appealing.

"Are you mad at me?" Cristiano asks softly

"Is there anything I should be mad about?"

"No."

"Then I'm not mad," Gerard says turning away

Cristiano nods before walking off. Gerard sighs, getting up and stepping on the cigar. He wants to hold Cristiano. But he won't. He's hurt. But he also won't confront him about it. He wants to see if Cristiano will crack or not.

So it goes on like that. Gerard pushes Cristiano away even further. And even though it hurts Gerard to be so far away from Cristiano he won't stop. He almost gives in when Cristiano stopped sleeping in the same bed. Almost.

He was packing up his things for a business trip when it happened. He walked out of his room to check up on Cristiano. He didn't like what he saw.

"What're you doing?" He asked

"I'm going back with my parents for a bit. I need to save up a little bit of money before I move out and get my own place," Cristiano said

"But your place is with me. You live here.. Why are you leaving?" Gerard asked

"Because clearly you don't want me anymore. I don't want to be a bother," Cristiano simply said

"You're not.. You're my boyfriend.. I.. I want you here with me."

"No, Gerard.. I'm not your boyfriend anymore."

"Are you breaking up with me?"

"It's you. You're the one who doesn't want me!" Cristiano said

The tears were slowly spilling out of his eyes. It made Gerard want to hold him until Cristiano felt okay. Until he knew that Gerard loved him and wanted him.

"Why are you saying that?"

"You.. You don't even touch me anymore.. We don't sleep in the same room for god's sake and you're always leaving! You don't even want to be near me. So.. Why? Why should I stay if I'm not wanted? You're treating me like shit and I don't even though what I did wrong! What did I do to deserve your hatred?!"

"Oh cmon Cris.. You know what you did! Stop acting like a victim! You fucking cheat on me and think that I won't find out huh!?"

"What are you talking about? I'd never cheat on you.. Ger.. I love you.. I've loved you for so many years.. I have never love anyone else.. Nor have I ever kissed anyone else or been with anyone who isn't you.."

And it makes Gerard's ego grow a little. Because he knows he was Cristiano's first everything.

"You.. And that kid.. In that fucking cafe.. You were holding hands and you looked so happy.."

"That's because I was excited.. My professor had told me that my book was coming out amazing and that id be able to publish it soon.. I came home to tell you.. But you were smoking an-"

Gerard doesn't let him say another word. He's kissing him hard and taking off his clothes.

"G-Ger.. Your.. Ah~ business.. Fuck! Trip!!"

"It can wait.. "

Cristiano smiles.

"You'll get in trouble.."

"I'll call and say something happened.. I can't make it.. They'll send Leo."

"Isn't Leo still in his honeymoon with Ney?"

"They've been there long enough. They can wait..  I can't.. I need you right now."

"Ger.. "

"Cris," Gerard whines

"After you come back."

"That's in two weeks.."

"You know.. You're right.. Leo and Neymar can definitely wait to continue their honeymoon.. Call."