Stop Biting Your Lip

Antoine bit down harshly on his bottom lip. It was a habit that Fernando had become very aquatinted with. Every time Antoine would feel cornered or simply nervous, he'd chew on that lip like there was no tomorrow. It was a very tempting and sexy thing, Torres thought. Though he'd prefer to be the one biting down on the perky pink lip.

"What's gotten your panties in a twist now?" He asks startling the younger man

"T-Torres.."

"You good Grizi? You seem to be very hungry since you're chewing on your lip so hungrily," Torres chuckles

It makes Antoine bite on his lip once again. He curses under his breath for doing it. Torres sighs and sits down beside him.

"Hey.. Tell me what's up. Why are you so tensed baby?"

Hearing Torres call him baby makes Griezmann's heart skip a beat. He's suddenly extremely aware of how close they are. He can see Torres' freckled face inching closer, making his heart beat even faster and louder than before.

"N-nothing.. N-nervous," he answers

"Why?"

Antoine can feel his breath tickle his face. It makes him weak. Torres smells extremely good. It's a sweet and warm yet manly smell that makes him want to melt into the older's arms.

"Real.. The-"

"Oh cmon, Griz. Don't worry about those things. You always worry so much."

Torres has pulled away and it makes Antoine sad. He seems very annoyed and Antoine can't help but to dig his teeth down into his bottom lip once again.

"And stop biting your lip will ya? It drives me crazy," Fernando groans

"I'm sorry," Antoine whispers softly

Torres looks at him with sympathy. He sighs. He doesn't want Antoine to feel even worst than he did a few seconds ago.

"Listen to me, and listen good because I hate repeating myself. It's natural for you to worry about things. It's a human thing. But don't let it consume you. You've been so distant lately and I hate it. I don't know everything that goes on inside your head and I don't know what the right words to say are. And that makes me go crazy. I want to understand you and help you.. But then you start biting your lip and I lose all control.. All I wanna do is take you and I feel really shitty for letting my physical needs take the better of me."

Antoine blushes when he hears the last part. He can't remember when the last time they shared a night together was. But he knows it was a long time and that he, just as much as Torres, is craving a night like the last one they shared long ago.

"I'm sorry.. I've been so caught up in everything I forgot you had needs."

"Hey.. Don't apologize. You don't have to sleep
with me simply because I'm a stupid hormonal man that gets aroused by just looking at you. All I need is a small hug.. A kiss.. Your hand.. And I promise I'll be good.. I just.. I need to know that you're still mine and that you still love me."

"I do love you. I love you so much."

Fernando smiles before closing the gap between the two. He finally gets to bite down on that beautiful lip, earning a small moan from the French native in his arms.

"God you sound so hot."

"Take me home," Antoine says looking up at him with clouded eyes

"Gladly," Fernando smiles