In The Bed Room

He didn't care what did the king think. He follows the princess to her bedroom and waits until she gets ready to sleep. But her room was cold and the stars were brightening the sky by shining for love and hope! That's what "      " needed! Hope! And he already had love.
It's 1 AM. She's reading a romantic book and it's getting her emotional. A book about a strange love between a king and his servant. They finally get married and the servant gets to be the queen. She was into the story and...
"Do these thing happen in books only?! I wish this could happen in real life. " Princess Nessa thinks.

Ok! Now it's time! Princess finished the book at 3:30 AM and got ready to sleep. It was his only chance to make their lives everlasting. He didn't want her to sleep! He wanted to make her heart his forever. So, he quietly enters her room and starts singing the beautiful song, Nessun Dorma. Which means "No one sleeps!", wrote by himself.

"No one sleeps!
No one sleeps!
Not even you, princess.
Lying in your cold room,
Watching the stars that twinkle for love and hope!
But no one shall know my secret.
My name! No one shall knows...
No.. No..!
I'll say it only on your mouth
While the sun rises.
Then my kiss breaks the silence that makes you mine!
O' night! Clear the sky! Clear the sky! As at the end I shall win.. I shall win! ". sings.

Princess Nessa listens to his kind voice. That beautiful song he wrote for a situation like this. It was almost like he time traveled to this moment! Then, she gets up and goes to him.
It's 4 AM! The sun is about to rise and his time is finishing..! Will he live, or this is his last day on earth?