At The Service of King

It was getting too late and they needed both some sleep! So Aldith escaped her room from the window and went to his place. The stars were still shining. The biggest one was telling Aldith "Good job!" by blinking at him, this was the night princess and Aldith couldn't forget. This was a night that history couldn't forget!
Princess Nessa and Aldith were so happy that they couldn't sleep after what happened. When the souls get mixed and become one, the thoughts go with them. They were both thinking about that kiss. A kiss that changed a life, hunted a heart, warmed a room, blew minds and moved lips!
After a few hours of just thinking, Aldith went to the palace of the king. The king wanted to choose the best husband for princess Nessa.

"Welcome to the palace everyone. I'm happy you're all here because I'm about to announce the very next king after myself, or simply a husband for my daughter! I've been thinking about it and.. this is the hardest decision of my life.
After thinking for hours, I decided to let my daughter choose her husband. It's her life after all!
But I need to think about her decision too" said the king of SaliTake.

Everyone was shocked, especially Aldith and princess Nessa. Because they didn't think the king would let Nessa choose her husband.

"Dad? I think I've chosen my soulmate. We're in love but I don't think you're gonna like him." Says Nessa.

"Who's he?" Saysthe king.

"His name is Aldith. I can tell you his name because he used to have that special condition you know. Dad, please tell me it's okay that I wanna marry him! " Says Nessa.

"I'll think about it" Says the king.

The answer was kind of disappointing for them. It looks like the king doesn't agree with this marriage. But he's just a parent. And his job is to worry about his children.
In fact, he's a father and then a king.
The king was not only going to think about it, he wanted some answers! Any king must do some research before taking action. So, he wanted to do some research. This was one strange research though!
The king was about to leave the city and go to the mountains. For what? No one knows. Maybe he'll be thinking there, and he'll have be more open minded there. But.. going 100 miles away just for thinking seems too strange! He's the king and no one can stop him so..! He orders a horse and goes to his journey, without any army. Whatever he wanted to do, he wanted to do it alone!

*To Be Continued*