☁️Up there☁️

One day a  family of zoologist was moving close to the bottom of the waterfall. The family had one a daughter name Irena she has red hair she wares a tank top, shorts, knee high shoes, and finger less gloves. And they have a dog named Bella who was a German Shepherd. Irena was very excited about moving to the rain forest and to study all the animals. Irena's parents told her to take Bella on a walk by the river and don't go to far away from the river. While Irena was walking Bella Irena saw something shine bright through the waterfall, so she walked behind the waterfall taking Bella with her. In the cave there was a hole at the top so the sun could come through. When she walked in she saw the golden tree the gold leaves were super shiny. She looked at it there was a gold door and on it were diamond flowers. She walk up to it and had never seen anything like it so she opened the door, she didn't see anything she walk in with Bella. Then they were transported to Pegasus Island when she was there she meet a girl with blue hair as blue the sea with white stripes in it she wore a white crop top with a cyclone on it. With a jean skirt and she had no shoes her name was Athena.

 With a jean skirt and she had no shoes her name was Athena

                   Irena

                   Athena

Athena