Going on a Trip

When Irena woke up in the morning her and Fluttera took a fly around the island while Bella was sleeping. Right then Fluttera said " I have to tell you something about our queen" Then Irena stopped and said "Yeah what". Then Fluttera said "Our queen has been acting wired. Sense you have powers now you we need you to help us find out why. She has been treating her friends rude and cursing people to make her do her biding. So will you help us?" " Of course" said lrena. Fluttera said "Great, so we are looking for Wanda she knows all about the island and know everything about magic. Wanda has the strongest magic on the entire world! She is only our age and ever sense she was born she has study this Island and every single kind of magic so now she knows everything. All we know is that in a small Castle that is not very noticeable on top of the island's tallest mountain" Then Irena and Fluttera went back to Fluttera's house to wake up Bella. Then Irena, Fluttera, and Bella flew over to Athena water cave house. Then they told Athena what is going on. So then they had a sleepover at Athena's house because they were going to wake up super early and meet Volcan and Nightfire. He can turn into a Flaming Falcon it's a bird that wings turn into fire and anything he touches with his talons will instantly burn to ash. Night can fly with her dragon wings and can burn anything with her dark fire breath her eyes look just like a dragon's eye and she has a long tail. She has scales and she's wares a one sleeve shirt, a flame skirt, no shoes.

 She has scales and she's wares a one sleeve shirt, a flame skirt, no shoes

Nightfire