I'm In love With A Poster Icon?(Narry AU)

I know this sounds funny and weird...but I wanted to do something new so...read on and btw I'm starting the prologue from the middle of the story.Dont get confused!

PROLOGUE  **Niall's POV**

Harry clasped his hand in my cold one, immediately warmness filled my hand and the tingly feeling in my stomach grew. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back, looking at the mesmerizing green eyes in front of me.

He squeezed my hand and ran to board our train.We got inside just in time when the doors closed behind us.I sighed in relief.

"That was a close one," I heaved, out of breath from running.

"Yeah, lets sit. Come on!" he replied, patting the space next to him. We sat in a near by seat. He looked at me smiling warmly at me. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his warm chest. I snuggled into his chest, taking in his smell. He smelled of heaven, strawberries, and lavender flowers.

I looked up at him and chuckled, he was already asleep. He looked adorable. His lips slightly parted and smalls curls hanging on his forehead. I looked up at the angel above me, wishing we could stay like this forever.

I flicked some curls from his forehead and nuzzled into his chest, hearing his steady heartbeat. I closed my eyes, sleep inviting me to a dreamless state of the green eyed angel Harry.

I was woken up by someone lightly kissing my nose. My eyes fluttered open as I looked at grassy green orbs."Niall,we are here," he said taking my hand and gently caressing the pads of his thumbs over my palm.

"We’re here already?" I asked looking flustered.

“Yep were gonna arrive in a few minutes.”

I pouted, "I wanna sleep," I whined snuggling in to the sides of his arms stubbornly. He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around me sideways. Some people looking at us smiled and cooed making me blush in twenty different colors.Very slowly the train started to slow down; I looked out of the window, eying the very busy train station. People boarding trains, some waiting for the train to arrive, going about their busy and hectic lives.

"Come Niall, it's time to get out.” he said taking my hand and tugging me out of the door. I followed him out. As the fresh breeze of London caressed my face, I smiled. I was going to have the time of my life alone with Harry.

I dont know but I think I'm falling in love with the boy next to me. A poster icon...

A/N I know this was small sorry I promise the chapters will be bigger!. I hope ya'll liked the prologue! if you liked it do read! I'm writing for the first time so tips will be happily welcomed!

Harry's girl x.x