'Oh God I Just Hate Smirks'

Hiiiiii sorry for updaing late.anyways here is the new chappie.This chapter is dedicated to littleireland 'cause I love all her Narry fics.You've gotta read her fics they are perfect : D

Niall's pov

I let out a shaky breath trying to control the lustful thoughts.The stranger or harry whatever pushed his weight on me."Let me stay for two days and I'll go, deal babe?"He said as his green eyes looked down to me."What two days are you kidding me no way"I said looking at him wide eyes as I pushed him away "And what you did to me right there.." I said with a growl "Is clear sign that your a slut I don't want you go away... now" I said pointing at the door he smirked oh god just kill that stupid smirk urgh.

My phone started to buzz.I groaned and quickly took it.Harry eyed me suspiciously.I rolled eyes quickly unlocking it.Liam has texted me...and what the..he was gonna come here with Sophia in five minutes oh god I forgot he was gonna come to show her.I groaned i looked at harry who was scanning my room.I took a deep breath in and out and walked over to Harry.

"Harry you have to hide my friend is coming and if he sees you, you and I'll get in trouble okay?" I said looking at him with desperate eyes.He raised a brow"What..okay I'll hide but where?"I went around the house finding some good place to hide him.He followed me at least hes not touching me anymore.I bite my lip looking at my house"Hmm how about you hide...oh yeah come here I've got a place I knew exactly where to hide him.

I went and opened my spare cup board."Here"I said smiling brightly.I looked at him" He had his face scrunched up "Here in this cupboard?" He asked I grit my teeth."you know what you have landed at the home of a very generous person hell ya if it would have been someone else you might've been at a police station dickhead I'm letting you stay here and your acting like a guest you better get inside now"I said out of breath i breathed heavily.He looked at me silently."Yeah whatever"He grumbled something I dint catch. he took the support of the cupboard handle as he went up and sat there.He folded his hand "If find a spider here I'm gonna throw it right at your face"He said keeping a straight face.

"Cocky prick"I muttered before slamming the door shut.He opened it again"What now?" I said folding my hands."Do you want me to suffocate and die in there let your friend come then'll i'll close this door. I don't want to die of suffocation in a rotten cupboard"He stated "touche"I said.He smirked I mentally slapped him this time.

I went to the other room and got ready.wearing skinny jeans and my 5 seconds of summer shirt.I came out I ordered four pizzas as I set the table.I sighed I just couldn't keep Harry alone there.

"Harry you can come here"I said he came out my room."Wow you house looks good"He said looking around"Thanks"I mumbled.Harry went around the house looking at everything intensely thats when the bell rang I ushered Harry back to the cup board he huffed as he sat inside I smiled at him as I closed the doors of the cup board.I skipped my way to the door and opened it looking at a smiling Liam and Sophia.

"Hey guys!" I said as I greeted them they came inside.Liam introduced me to Sophia like any gentle man would.I smiled and shook hands with Sophia."You have a really sophisticated house" Sophia commented I smiled and said a polite thank you as I gave her a small tour of house.

Later we settled down and had a small talk.She seemed a really nice person.I called them over to my dinning table.They sat down after which I served them the Cheese Pizza and the cream pasta

"Wow this is really nice"Sophia said chewing the food."Give your compliments to the chefs who made this 'cause I din't" I said with a chuckle.Sophia laughed along with Liam."So how is UNI? Liam doesn't say much 'bout your and Liam's university"She said with a smile as she took the cream pasta."UNI is good really good facilities and stuff"I said she nodded we kept on talking about some things which led to another until we were in huge conversation.

Thats when Liam notices how late they were staying."Oh my god Ni we have stayed for so long"He said glancing at the watch."Oh its okay guys you can stay much longer I have got no problem I said smiling brightly at them."No Niall we don't want to bother you and you've got university tommorow"Sophia stated "I know but its okay"I said smiling reassuringly.Liam and  

Sophia got up."Thanks Ni but we have to go"Liam said.

I pouted."Naw Niall I'm not gonna fall for that this time"He said with a smirk Sophia chuckled as I huffed in defeat." It was really nice having dinner with you thank you so much Niall the dinner was wonderful"Sophia said with a smile."It was my pleasure to have you over do come again it was nice to meet you Sophia" I said."It was nice to meet you too Niall"She said as she ruffled my hair.I bade them good bye.I yawned I was very tired thats when I remembered that Harry wad still in the cupboard.I dragged my feet over to the room.The lazy mofo I was,I wished my feet could take me on my own.

I opened the doors which revealed a peaceful sleeping Harry as low snores emitted his mouth he was cuddling with my Teddy which I used to play with when I was five I did not know it was in this cup board. I stated at him I couldn't admit but he was looking really cute. I sighed inwardly that means I have to carry him.

I slowly scooped him up he squirmed and clutched the Teddy tighter to his chest.I carried him to my guest bed room.I laid him there I took some blankets and put it around him tucking him up.I sighed as I got up giving one last glance at him that's when I saw him smiling and I was glad 'cause that it was not a smirk and with that I shut the door.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT x.x 

love u lots like jelly tots :)