Chapter 1

A request from @deathcore_angel5
Hope ya like it!

"Hidan what the hell do you think you're doing!?" You yelled at him.

"What do you mean, bitch, isn't this what you want!?" He yelled back.

*record stops* Whoa let's go back a little bit, and let's start from the beginning.

You and Hidan just joined the Akatsuki a few months ago, since there was two of you it was difficult to put you on a team with some other member.

"Hidan! What the hell did you do with my cloak?!" You yell at him.

"Hahaha you will never find it!" Hidan laughed at you. He always likes messing with your mind, you hate it but you can't help but love when he does.

You thought you were crazy when you started to feel weird around him, then again he was your best friend of 15 years so who knows. But anyway back to the present, your cloak was gone and Hidan wouldn't tell you what he had done with it.

"Can I have it back now?" You begged Hidan.

"Oh well maybe.." He said with a smirk.
"Just kidding you'll have to find yourself!" He pointed and laughed.

LDAMN YOU HIDAN!!" You yelled.

"Shut it you two! I'm trying to count my money." Kakazu barked at you and Hidan.

"Ah fuck off!" Hidan yelled at Kakazu. Kakazu lifted himself from his chair, made his way to Hidan and stood above him. -gulp-

Shit look what you did Hidan.

Kakazu picked Hidan by the collar of his cloak and punched him in the ribs.

"What the fuck Kakazu!" Hidan yelled holding his ribs that were probably broken.

Kakazu tossed Hidan on the floor leaving him for me to take care of, which I didn't mind.

"That's right walk away bitch!" Hidan yelled at Kakazu, he stopped in his tracks.

Oh shit you did it now Hidan.

Your face stood blank, the room was silenced.

"I'm going to bed. I'll take care of you in the morning." Kakazu scuffed and exited the room.

You walked over the Hidan helping him up off the floor.

"Tch, serves him right." Hidan spat while trying to lift himself from the floor.

"You know you shouldn't pressure him like that?" You tried talking sense into Hidan.

"What do you know!" He snapped.

"Don't make me punch you where it hurts. Besides you always do that to him, maybe you should be more respectful..."
"To hell with that!" He interrupted.

"You're such a fool." You mumble under your breath.

"What did you say!?" He shouted as he grabbed his ribs in pain. You simply smirked back at him.

You lay him on the bed on the floor and grabbed the medical tape.

"Just lay back and let me fix your ribs." You told him. He seems to be annoyed at everything you do, but that how your relationship works.

"Ow damnit can't you be a little easier." Hidan grouches at you.

"Oh shut up and let me work." You told him, seconds later he finds himself in even more pain as your green glowing hand float above the broken ribs.

"FUCK WOMEN!" He yelled.

"Lower your voice everyone's sleeping." You whispered.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KEEP CALM IF YOU'RE FUCKING KILLING ME!" He yelled once again.

"First, you can't die so shut up. Second, if you wake Deidara he'll bomb you to death." (Tobi moment) You said to Hidan.

-grrr- "Damn you [Name]." He smirked.

"This is why we're best friends." You parted from your friends side making your way to the door, sadness was upon your face because you really wanted to stay with him.

"Night Hidan." You said as you grabbed the handle.

"Night." Hidan said back to you. You continued out the door, not making any regrets.

You slowly walked to you room thinking about Hidan the whole time. You found yourself approaching your bedroom door -sigh-. You creak open the door trying not to wake anyone and crawl to your bed.

I wonder if anyone knows that I like him. Are you kidding no one will ever find out! Then again Hidan might know himself. Who cares! Go to bed!

You battled within yourself debating whether you should tell Hidan how you feel.

What he never told me where my cloak was! Damn you Hidan!