Chapter 3

~timeskip after you find Han~

"Damn that mission killed me."
You said as you flopped on the couch.

"You said it." Hidan agreed as he sat next to you. You felt a strange heat in you cheeks.

W-what the hell. Am I blushing!

"Uhh [Name]?" Hidan said while waving a hand in your face trying to get you attention.

"Oh uh sorry I guess I zoned out for a bit." You laughed.

"You have been doing that a lot lately." Hidan said. Your face was on fire.

"Uh.."

"ARE YOU BLUSHING!" Hidan yelled at you.

"N-no... I uh... You just embarrassed me that's all!" You yelled back.

"Don't lie [Name]." Kakazu spoke.

"Fuck off Kakazu!" You yelled at him blushing even harder.

He stood up an walked out the room.

"You're lucky he didn't punch you." Hidan said.

Your face cringed and you slapped him across the face.

"What the hell!" Hidan yelled while rubbing the red mark on his right cheek.

"And that for being a bitch." You angrily said while storming off.

"Ahhh Miss [Name] wait!" Tobi yelled as he chased after me.

He tugged at my cloak.

"Miss [Name]. What is wrong?" Tobi cried.

"Did you not just see that! Hidan's being a bitch!" I yelled.

Tobi got scared and let go of my cloak.

-sigh- "I'm sorry that I yelled at you Tobi, it's just that I can't believe he hasn't seen it yet." You spoke as you kneel at Tobi's side.

"What is Hidan not see yet?" Tobi asked.

"Oh. Uh... Nothing, it's nothing." I said as I stand up and scratch my head.

"Miss [Name]? Is everything okay?" Tobi spoke.

"U-uh yeah e-everthings fine." You laughed.

"Oh my!" Tobi surprisingly spoke while placing a hand on his mask.

"What! What is it?!" You yelled.

-tehehe- "Miss [Name] like Mr. Hidan." Tobi said softly.

"W-what! NOOOO!" You blushed heavily.

-hahaha- "I'll go tell him!" Tobi cheered and pointed his finger to the ceiling.

Tobi ran back to Hidan to tell him the good news. (You and Tobi were in the hallway where the bedrooms are and Hidan is somewhere in the living room area.)He approached Hidan but before he could say anything you yelled.

"TOBI WAIT!" You were doomed.

"Mr. Hidan guess what, guess what, guess what!" Tobi said.

"TOBI DON'T SAY ANOTHER DAMN THING!" You yelled while running to stop him from letting out your long kept secret.

"MR.HIDAN[NAME]ISINLOVEWITHYOU!!!" He blurted out not make any sense what so ever.

"What?" Hidan questioned, he seemed to not be paying attention.

Good he didn't hear him. I think he was half asleep.

You ran up and grabbed Tobi from behind putting him in a head lock. He struggled greatly but you didn't budge.

"Sleep Tobi, sleep." You said while he stopped squirming.

"What was that about?" Hidan asked you.

"Uh n-nothing!... Yea it's nothing." You laughed with a head scratch -sweatdrop-.

"Are you okay [Name]?" Hidan asked.

"Um.." You started but you just walked away with Tobi still in your arms.

That was too close. You really lucky Tobi.

You look down at Tobi who is still passed out and you enter his room and place him on his bed, then exit the room.

I have to figure out a way to tell Hidan how I feel or Tobi will get there first. -sigh-

Whoa sorry if it took long. Might be a weird story, tell me if you think it's good or bad, Need some idea.