Chapter 6

Hidan POV

I released [Name]'s wrists from my grip and made my way down to her prize. I start to feel around in the wet heat.

"Damn, your already wet for me." I smirk at her with lustful eyes.

I lick my lips as I rip off her underwear. Holy fuck she's beautiful. My jaw drops to the floor when I see her beauty.

Reader POV

Hidan tears my final piece of clothing off and stares at me. In quickly close my legs in embarrassment. He reacts by prying my legs apart with his incredible strength. I gasped at his full intention to strip me of my virginity.

He already knows that I'm a virgin so I hope he'll take it slow. Who am I kidding he's so fucking horny right now he'll pound me!

I'm quickly pulled from my thoughts when I feel a smooth tongue flick over my clit.

"Oh!" I gasp as Hidan continues to lick my insides.

I arch my back in pure pleasure, gripping handfuls of white sheets and moaning his name.

"H-Hidan.. I'm..... g-gunna.." I spray onto Hidan. He licks up every last drop of my fluids.

Hidan POV

I heard [Name] moaning my name, damn was that sexy.

"H-Hidan.. I'm..... g-gunna.." I received the message between her moans.

I started to move faster until she released all into my mouth. I continued to lick up the rest of the juices.

"Mmm.. You taste amazing." I said while wiping my chin of the excess fluid.

I rush up to kiss [Name] so she can taste herself in my kiss. When I release from the kiss [Name] jumps onto me teasing at my lump in my pants.

Reader POV

When Hidan let-off the kiss I had a master plan come to mind. I jump onto Hidan landing safely onto the other side of the bed and I start to grind my hips into his teasing his manhood.

"Mmm." A husky growl left Hidan's throat.

I tore the cloak off of his toned body and started to traced his ripped muscles with my finger. It seemed to have turned him on because he gripped my hips and started grinding again. I couldn't take it anymore, my diners found their way to the hem of Hidan's pants. I separate his pants from his body leaving him in his boxers. I handled his manhood from the outside of the boxers, stroking up and down making him moan louder.

"Damn it! Stop teasing already!" Hidan growled at me.

Hidan POV

After [Name] yanked my pants off she started to tease with... Well you know.. meh dick. I moan louder and louder making myself even harder.

"Damn it! Stop teasing already!" I yell at [Name] because I just want to be inside her already.

She continued to fumble around with my boxers until she finally pulled them off tossing them on the floor.

Reader POV

When I pull off Hidan boxers I see a big, bright manhood spring up. I gulp at its size.

Oh hell no that 'thing' is not going to fit!

I lick off the pre cum already on the tip.

"Mmm. Looks like someone's excited." I grin at him and shove the entire thing in my mouth, stroking what couldn't fit.

"Mmm... Ahhh." I heard Hidan moan.

Hidan POV

I threw my head back in pleasure. The combination of sucking and stroking was out of this world. I felt warmth inside, that's when I knew I was going to cum.

"[N-Name].. I going to.. CUM!" I yelled as I release into her mouth.

"Mmm. You taste better then I expected." She smirked as she crawled back on top of me.

Reader POV

When I heard Hidan say that it was to late to pull away. A salty liquid shot into my mouth and the back of my throat. I crawl back on to Hidan's toned chest looking him in the eyes. He knew exactly what u was asking just by the way I was looking at him. He flipped up over and positioned himself at my entrance.

"Ready?" He asked me while still trying to catch his breath.

Let me know what you think in the comments.

Happy birthday Disney!!🎉