Chapter 2

"Wake up sleepy head." You walked into Hidans room.

"Oh hey, how did you sleep?" Hidan said sleepy while rubbing his eyes.

"Okay I guess, how are your injury?" You smiled with a head scratch.

"It's fucking fantastic." Hidan said sarcastically.

You rolled your eyes and headed out the door to get some breakfeast.

"OH Miss [Name]! How did you sleep? Tobi sleeped fantastic!" Tobi yelled and waved as you walked into the "mess hall.

"I slept fine thanks for asking." You replied with a closed eye smile.

Everyone else stayed quiet it was a little awkward. Any way you sat at the table as ate breakfast.

~timeskip~

After you were finished eating you headed back to Hidan's room.

"Hey you hungry?" You knocked on the door.

"No." Hidan replied.

"Okay see ya." You walked off.

Later that day you were summoned by the leader. I wonder what it could be for now?

"[Name]." He said in a deep voice.

"You, Hidan, and Kakazu are to find the five tails jinchuuriki and bring him back here immediately!" He grouched.

"U-um y-yes sir." You were terrified of the leader. You proceeded to exit the room.

"Where do you think your going?" He yelled.

The hair on the back of your neck stood up as you slowly turn around to see his shadows once again.

"U-um I'm going to go get the five tails?" You were confused.

"I didn't dismiss you. You don't leave until I dismiss you, and what happened to your cloak?" He said.

A silence hit the room.

"U-uh." You stutter.

Then you hear a women whispering to the leader. You couldn't quite make out what they were saying.

"Dismiss!" He yelled. You tensed up almost falling over, you quickly waddled out the door.

"Kakazu let's go." You told him.

"Where are we going." He said with a growl. -gulp-

"We're going to get the five tails." You said nervously, Kakazu's voice was the scariest damn thing in the world.

"Fine. Get Hidan." He told you. -gulp-
You walk to Hidan's room again pound in the door.

"Hidan I'm coming in!" You yell. He didn't seem to care because he was just lying there.

"Damn [Name] can't you be a little nicer." He said to you while turning towards you.

"Let's go we have to get the five tails." You told him.

"Are you fucking blind?! My ribs are broken! I'm not going anywhere!" He yelled.

Kakazu hated waiting on Hidan, so he came in to get Hidan.

"Get up lazy. We are going to et the five tails." Kakazu sternly told Hidan.

"Geez big man! Don't get do mad." Hidan said back to Kakazu while propping in his elbows.

"Do you want me to break all of your ribs?" Kakazu pressured Hidan.

Hidan's facial expression say it all, it's the -come at me bitch- face.

"Alright guys let's not." You said to them. Kakazu then stormed out of the room and Hidan rolled his eyes.

"Get up and let's go! You don't want to make him even more mad do you?" You spoke.

"Fine now get out so I can get dressed. Oh and by the way your cloak is behind the couch."

He smirked when he said the last part.

"Damn you." I mumbled under my breath. I exited the room and went for my cloak.

Damn him I knew he hid it!