Lucien ↭ [3]

Yoga Mat

Imagine Teasing Lucien as you do yoga, leading into something very hot and steamy!

WORD COUNT: 1,867

"Please tell me again Y/N why you choose to do Yoga with your front door unlocked?" Lucien folded his arms over his chest and you looked back at him, taking a sip of your water and placing your feet on your mat.
"Because, dear curious Lucien. I have no reason to lock the door if the only people who visit me are vampires." You rolled your eyes and Lucien scoffed.
Lucien pushed himself off of your wall and walked in a quick, straight line to the sofa before you. "All the more reason for you to lock it. Especially when Niklaus considers me a supposed assiduous antagonist." He laughed and sat down to watch you get down on your knees. "But then again he is not the most benevolent character out of the rest of us." He folded his hands over his lap.

"Whatever you say. I was just trying to say I trusted you guys but think what you will." You shook your head and stretched, cracking your back and taking in deep breaths as you stretched out with your behind in the air and your arms out stretched before you. "And you always use big words I don't know. So you should probably carry a dictionary with you if you come to bother me next time. This 2016, not 900 B.C."
"How absolutely anachronistic of you to think I was born in such a time period." He grinned down at you. "I use big words because you must understand its the only way I communicate. Elijah can say the same."
You rolled your eyes and sat back on the mat. "No kidding." You proceeded to get back on your hands and knees and arch your back with your nose in the air.

"Well your arch is extremely sinful, Gorgeous." Lucien whispered and you opened your eyes and looked over at him in disgust. "You stare me down with disdain in your eyes but you wouldn't be doing this in front of a thousand year old vampire if you didn't want to." You shook your head and continued.
"So you're just going to sit and watch me do this?" You sighed and stretched further when you heard a satisfying pop in your lower back. The spot had been killing you all week.
"I couldn't tell of the strife you may behold after I tell you that you are absolutely intoxicating." He hummed with his fingers rubbing his chin, watching you stick your behind out at him further in your position. You turned to look at him over your shoulder and his eyes were wide. "Are you testing my self control?"
You hummed back at him as he had to you and shook your head. "Of course not, Klaus told me why I should trust you."

"Because I am a man of consent is it?" He quizzed and you nodded. "Well it looks like you want something, Darling. And I can read people very well, especially mortals." You swayed your hips and him and he laughed, his hand found his bulge in his pants. "Which I plead you to tell me what exactly it is you want."
You didn't repond, you just stripped your stretch pants down your legs and kicked them to the side, showing off your blue thong to Lucien's eyes and you slapped a hand to your left ass cheek. "Well don't sit there and act like you haven't wanted to do this to me since you met me." You wiggled your hips at him and he licked his lips.
He looked apprehensive because he didn't expect you to strip your lower half before him. "If you want something so bad, come here and show me." His voice was a lot lower than you expected and you swung around, crawling over to him and sitting yourself between his legs. You rubbed his thighs and hid your smirk by biting your lip up at him, batting your eyelashes at him playfully.

"How about this?" You reached up for his belt and pulled it undone, popping the button and zip open and he lifted his hips to let you pull the material down his legs and over his feet. You ran your flat palm over his bulge and watched him purse his lips together.
Lucien placed a hand in your hair and played with the strands, watching you tuck your fingers into the waistband of his briefs and tugging those down his legs too. He pulled his shirt up and out of your way while you stared at his cock resting heavily against his stomach. You swallowed and wrapped a hand around his shaft and pumped slowly through your fist, earning a string of heavy sighs from Lucien's mouth. "Consider me gallant for doing this with Elijah's friend."