Elijah ↭ [7]

My Turn

Imagine going lingerie shopping with Elijah and having sex in the dressing rooms

WORD COUNT: 1305

"Can we go shopping next?" You asked Elijah as he paid for your dinner. Elijah hummed and locked his arm with yours, guiding you out of the restaurant and back into the mall where people passed by you to get to other stores.

"What might it be this time that you've got your eyes on?" He asked you with a small smile. You beamed up at him in return.
"I need a new bra and panty set, since a certain original just loves to tear me to pieces." You clued to him.
Elijah patted your shoulder. "I am not responsible for any articles of clothing that get in my way." He chuckled. "If that is what you wish, please, guide the way." He pointed ahead and you grabbed his hand, tugging him along.

"How about this one babe?" You showed him the set you picked out. It was black lace and seemed to catch Elijah off guard. His eyes widened and you twirled around to show off your gorgeous body. "You're silent." You crossed your arms and faced Elijah.
"I haven't a clue as to why you show me your body in public." His voice cracked. "Of course I love it." He assured you.
You put your hands on your hips, looking around to make sure nobody was watching and pulled Elijah into the changing room with you. You pushed him onto the little bench and swung your leg over his lap. He huffed and gripped the sides of the bench, trying to keep control in a public place.
"What are you doing?" He asked. You caressed his erection between your legs, his hips meeting your hands in light thrusts.
"I know you'd never lose control in a public place. So I'll have a little fun." You got down on your knees before him and hummed, placing a kiss over his covered crotch.
You unbuckled his belt, pulling his boxers and trousers from his legs and stroking him with your fist. Elijah hummed and watched you work your magic. "So what if I buy this set?"
"I will have to tear them tonight, seeing that you are being so naughty in public. A punishment is in order." He sighed as you got him as hard as possible.
"And what is that?" You bit your lip, stroking him faster and harder. He hadn't a clue what he would do to you. "Exactly, there is no reason for me to fear you."
Elijah nodded. "You are absolutely correct. There is no reason for you to fear me, though you are questioning my ability to create something in my head within ten seconds." He challenged back at you. "I will simply wait, you know I am a patient man. I will get my fun at home."
You stood away from him and bit your lip harder, pulling your panties down to your thighs and hovering over his length. Elijah's eyes widened. "Not if I finish you here." You winked over your shoulder at him and sunk down on him, your mouth open. Elijah took a deep breath and you fisted his tie in your hands. "Or I'll cum all over you and leave you hanging." You whispered to him. Elijah reached around and grabbed your ass, aiding you in grinding over him specifically for your pleasure only.
You bit the back of your hand, screwing your eyes shut and moaning at him. You flicked your hips back and forth harshly, trying to dig his length into your G-spot. "You truly bring out the worst in me, Y/N." Elijah strained under you, pushing his hips upward to give you better access.
You kissed him quickly, moaning into his mouth and gripping his tie tighter. "Oh god." You swiveled your hips against him, your toes curling.
"You really are about to cum." Elijah noticed and thrusted up at you, helping you reach your orgasm. He shoved his fingers into your mouth, gagging you enough to hold back your cries from your orgasm. You pulsed around him, almost falling from his lap. Elijah allowed you to weakly move from his lap and he stood, wiping a hand over his length to clean it a little.

Elijah tied his tie from his neck around your wrists behind your back. He hummed as he went, completely naked before you and you in your little set you teased him in. "So naughty." He slapped your ass, making you jolt forward from the sting.
He positioned himself behind you, tearing a hold through the core of your panties. You squealed and he laughed a little. "Again?"
"Of course." He kissed your clit and licked a bold stripe into your wet entrance. "But you taste sinful, dear." He complimented and you groaned at him, grinding back on his tongue. He let you too, his tongue flicking your clit with every lick.
"Please just fuck me." You pressed your face into your pillow and parted your legs further. You couldn't even touch him to help him move on. "Elijah please." You cried, pushing back into him further.
He sighed and flipped you over onto your back. "I suppose you deserve what you've been craving." You sighed as he spread your folds apart and pushed his length right back your folds, filling you up. You tilted your head back to cry out.
"Oh Elijah." You gasped and looked up at him with your mouth open. "Fuck you feel so good." You wanted nothing more than to rub your clit and drive yourself into an orgasm already. Elijah started a very bruising and swift pace, drawing in and out of you quickly and steadily. He held your thighs for better access into your core. "I want to touch you." You whined and he bent over you, kissing you roughly and wrapping a hand around your throat.
"You've gotten tighter." Elijah strained and sucked at your neck. You hoarsely groaned and bucked your hips upward into his, squeezing your walls around him. "You drive me mad." He rested his forehead against yours, your pants and cries blowing right into his face.
"Please untie me." You begged through your long lashes. Elijah released your throat, reaching between your body and the mattress to quickly untie you. You automatically scratched down his back. "Fuck me harder." You challenged and he picked up his pace, pinning you down by the shoulders while your body shook and your breasts bounced in your bra from the impact of his hips on yours. One of your hands reached down to rub your clit with the speed of his thrusts. You held the back of his neck with your other hand and he growled at you.
"Anything for my fucking princess." He clenched his teeth and sucked at your jaw line. You could feel the pressure burning up in your lower abdomen. Your toes curled as they did earlier and you ground back at his hips to drive you even closer. Your walls squeezed him tighter, drawing a groan from his throat and his orgasm. He stilled and spurted inside of you, filling you and giving light thrusts to finish.
You screwed your eyes shut and cried out, holding him close and pulsing around him. When you opened your eyes, they were crossed and you saw double Elijah's before you and shaking to finished the last of your orgasm. Elijah held you close and kissed your forehead.
"I believe that was completely necessary." He rolled off of you and you took your place on his chest.
"Why don't you come to the shower with me and fill me with your hot cum again?" You bit your lip and stood from the bed. Elijah smirked up at you, surprised in your dirty talk. You bent over slightly and smacked your ass three times before running off into your shared bathroom.