Kai ↭ [1]

Curious Fingers

Imagine Kai teasing you in public

WORD COUNT: 2,387

Kai tightened his grip on your hand as you passed couples and others in the mall. He seemed off, walking funny and darting his attention anywhere but you. It made you wonder but you didn't bother asking what it was all about.
"Where should we shop next?" You looked up at him, seeing him clench his jaw. You looked around, seeing a small restaurant and tugging him inside. People were lined up at the door, waiting for their tables. But they were large families who needed booths, you and Kai just needed a double two seat table.

Once in line, you spun to Kai who was looking down at his feet intently. "What's the deal with you Kai? You haven't said a word in the longest time, and you never keep your mouth shut for this long." He looked up through his lashes, a dangerous smirk on his face. You swallowed, knowing he had something in his head. Your legs crossed, feeling a pressure on your clit and trying not to whine for him to stop. Your eyes trailed down his chest, landing on his bulge that was noticeable if you looked for it. That's why he was acting strange and looking around, he was hoping nobody saw his hard on.

You struggled to laugh, almost moaning at the same time as the pressure was applied in a greater force between your legs. "S-sorry." You covered your mouth. A waitress tapped on your shoulder with a smile, making you spin around and the pressure residing. You tried not to whine at the loss and followed the woman to a small table just for the both of you.
"After you teased the shit out of me this morning, my balls feel like they're fifty pounds. So now I'm gonna have fun." Kai winked and picked up a menu as if he would really read it. You crossed your legs in hopes he wouldn't try again, but it was magic you'd be trying to avoid, it was nearly impossible.

When you had woken yourself, you had woken up from a hot dream about Kai and found him on the sofa watching T.V. You took it upon yourself to straddle him and grind on him without actually letting each other climax. You thought since he had gone to the bathroom right after you session, he had taken care of himself. It wasn't like that at all, he waited until now to tease you back, in public.
"But we're in public." You whispered across the table and he laughed.
"And I was minding my own business on the couch. But there you were, on my lap, grinding on me like a little slut with that big ass of yours. Hmm, maybe you'll learn a lesson from this." He pressed, your legs spread involuntarily, realizing he was again using his magic against you. Kai continued reading his menu, humming and talking to you about the steak, or even the fish while the pressure on your clit returned.

You grabbed the table, leaning over it to cover yourself up as people started staring, wondering why you jutted forward. Kai laughed, setting his menu down.
"Maybe I'll wait for my lunch, after all, you'll already be warmed up for me when we get home." Fuck Kai and his smooth sentences, he was so slick and you covered your mouth, taking a sip of the water that the waitress had given you as a starter. It felt as though a finger entered you, your eyes shut and Kai watched, experimenting with narrow eyes.

"You're gonna get it, K-Kai." You mumbled, swallowing a groan and grinding on the invisible finger inside of you. A red headed waitress bounced up to you guys, smiling and getting her notepad from her pocket with her pen and getting ready to write.
"Hi, My name is Maria and I'll be your server today. What can I get you?" Kai smiled wide, seeming as polite and innocent as possible while you struggled with your words.

"I'm not hungry, but I'll take a Sprite and she'll have a Coke." He knew you all too well, and you would have nodded if you weren't having a pleasure attack in the middle of a public diner. The waitress wrote down the orders and smiled down at you.
"You look sick, there is actually a paramedic here in the back with another case of something. I know He handles emergencies, but he had the equipment to help you." She said out of her own concern and you nodded, feeling the intrusion in your core curl it's fingers.