Once upon a time

Once upon a time, not so long ago a baby was born her name was Selene her father was Regulus Arcturus Black and her mother is Athena. When Selene was a baby Regulus died and Athena could not take care of her so she brought Selene to Camp Half Blood. When Selene had her 5th birthday Athena gave her daughter a necklace with the sun and the moon on it and what ever you wanted all you had to do was think of it. You could also see anywhere in the world including the gods.  Since she is the daughter of Athena, Selene grew up wise and strong.
Selene's Pov:
All of my life was perfect until one day a t̶a̶l̶l̶ h̶a̶n̶s̶o̶m̶ giant man came to the edge of the barrier while I was out. It was the strangest thing that has ever happened the man giant swiveled around handed me the letter and left, the strange part was it said "Selene Vivi Black" in nice neat handwriting. After I went directly into my cabin thankfully everyone was out training. When I opened the letter it was like the world stopped and stared at me. The letter was for a school called Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and wizardry. After I read the letter I gave it to Chiron, he is in charge after Dionysus or as I call him the Mr.Di. Chiron said "you should go to the school it would be good for you " I was thinking how  it would be good for me. Then as if he was reading my mind said "we should go inside" after we went into the building a kid named Percy Jackson was dragged in then Chiron said "go pack and we will talk about this later". The only thing he said was that a man named Hagrid will pick me up. So I went to my cabin and packed up all of my things (which now that I think about it was not that much) then went to bed.