Classes start

The next morning I had to get to my first class, potions with professor Snape. We are going to potions classes with Gryffindor. I like them but mostly everyone else hates Gryffindors so I just go along with it. I don't want to stick out too much. I met a couple students in Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. The girl in Ravenclaw is really smart almost as smart a hermione I think her name is Fengári but I just call her Ari I hang out near the Ravenclaws because I think she has something against Slytherins. I also met a girl named Sara who is in Gryffindor. Anyway I almost late to my first class typical Selene. I sat down in the back hoping professor Snake, I mean Snape, would not notice me he didn't but I couldn't help noticing that he was being very mean to the boy Harry Potter( I think that's what his name is). Then their was a girl that knew every answer( well I think she knew every answer), he would never call on. After that we started making a boil-cure potion. But I don't want to bore you to sleep.
In the last class of their the day we went to flying lessons or something like that. We went to dinner but nothing happened important. So before dinner ended I decided to separate from Ari and Sara for the night. I started down to the dungeon but as I was on my way down Draco and his knucklehead goons had the same idea, as they came up behind me Draco said "hey Selene". (I did not think he knew my name) I turned "Oh I did not see you" he pushed me down and just kept walking and it was the worst ending to the best day ever or so I thought it was the end of the day.