Ch.5 bonding with the boys and a redo ceremony

(AN haha sorry if this story is a bit crazy but it will get better I promise;) the picture is her new dress)

*Page Pov*

"Carrot Queen you need to be up your Carrot King needs you." Someone said shaking me lightly I wined and shoved my face in my pillow. Then they did the unthinkable they pulled my blanket off. I shot out of bed my eyes going red I looked at Lou and he looked so scared I just bursted out laughing!! "Your eyes wtf!" "They change color silly you made me mad they changed red blah blah blah..."
He nodded and said" the others left so it is just me and you babe." He winked at me and I laughed. "Shall we redo our ceremony??" "Yes my Carrot Queen!!" I giggled and said "okay change into your onesie and meet me in the kitchen Carrot King!!" With that he literally skipped out of my room weird kid!!

*unknown pov*
I see the love of my life page she is asleep right now oh crap someone is coming I hide in her room and Louis comes and wakes my angle up how dare he!! His Carrot Queen?!?! Louis Tomlinson prepare to be hated by my onesie loving princess I am coming for ya!!

*page pov*

Ever get that feeling that someone is watching you ya it is creepy... Anyway I am picking a onesie but I dont know which one so "CARROT KING!!" I yelled for Louis to save me and of course he is wearing a superman onesie go figure. "What is it my carrot queen??" He asked in a posh accent "why my beloved carrot King I can not pick which onesie I shall wear." I said in a posh accent he laughed and picked out... My Wonder Woman onesie. "Why thank you carrot King I slipped it on over my shorts and tank top and we skipped to the kitchen.

"What would you like for breakfast?" I asked Lou "Idc babe." He said because he was on his phone typical... I make a breakfast casserole.

*skippin breakfast*

"Let's get to planning this shindig!!" I said overjoyed "we need to clean your suits, I need a new dress, I need to get dinner planned, and make sure security is higher I will call and get more guards anything I am leaving out My Carrot King??" I said and asked Louis and he said" nope love I think you got is all." He said and I sent him to get the boys clothes while I called my dad...(the king btw)

(K. King L. Page )

K. Hello sweetheart what do you need?
L. I need more guards I had to chew people out yesterday!"
K. Okay princess I will send more I love you.
L. Thanks I love you too daddy!!
End of call.

Well that went well until I turned around and Louis was standing there with a confused expression but I call sim dad so I will text him and tell him to act like I called him. "Hey carrot King you alright boo?" I asked he nodded and walked away and I texted sim he agreed.

Me and Lou just hung out for the rest of the day he is pretty cool I like him the most well besides Liam but... Shhhh I don't have favorites!!

*skipping to before ceremony*

"Carrot King boo I need you!!" I yelled I had his crown changed and his tie color changed to match my dress. It is red now. "Coming Carrot Queen!!" I heard his thick accent shout. A few minutes later he came into my room.

"Boo here is your crown and tie." I said and handed them to him he nodded and was about to walk out when he asked "love who were you talking to on the phone when you said I love you too daddy?" Umm now or never..." Louis there is something I have never told you and you promise to keep it a secret because I am not supposed to tell people but I trust you the most." I said and he nodded for me to continue. " Louis I am the legit princess of England my parents sent me away as an infant because they could not handle a child so they sent them with the people who abused me. The people fled the country with me and my parents told me not to return to the kingdom till I am 19 so I still have plenty of time with y'all and trust me you lot are more of a family than my parents. I will do anything to protect you I love you all so so much it hurts." I said crying at the end. "It is okay love I understand just remember us when you go I love you too." Louis said and I ran over and hugged him and said"I could never forget and that is a promise." We hugged once more and then he left to go get ready with the others and I got dressed and ready too.

So everything is the same as last time except me and Lou are wearing red. We are also having steak and potatoes.

*ceremony*

"Okay line up in this order my knights, Niall, Luke, Ashton, Michael, then calium and Louis." I said and had sim stand by my side. After they were lined up we began first was Liam. "I dub the sir knight Light year." I said and taped his shoulder and I kissed his cheek and had got up to stand by me. That is how it went with everyone. Then it was calium and Louis' turn and I sent GiGi to fetch the new crowns that must be worn on special occasions. "Do you Calium Hood take responsibility of this kingdom, do you promise to protect it, and step in if me and my carrot King are absent?" "I do my queen." Calium knelt down and I placed the new crown on his head. Now it is Louis' turn. "Do you Louis Tomlinson accept this duty as king of my kingdom, do you promise to protect it with your life, do you promise to use good judgment and not be cruel nor harsh, and do you promise to always stand by my side to run this kingdom?" I asked and he said "yes I do." I put his crown on and kissed his cheek and we held hands.

Today. Was. Perfect. I wish I could say the same about tomorrow...