Ch.16 Epilogue

*paige's pov*

So we are about to begin the world tour! I am officially signed as a member of 5SOS. We had to change my look a little to match the boys. I dyed my hair black and wear a lot of leather.

I have not spoken to the boys for three years. I am 15 now, I have grown more into my body... Yeah the boys have a fun time trying to scare boys off! It is hilarious! They don't have to worry about it though.

The boys have tried to contact me but I refuse. I have four more years till I am to become queen anyway. I think it is time to forgive them...

*liam's pov* ((bet ya did not see that coming😂))

I miss her. I miss the way she laughed, her smile, her bouncy curls, the way her eyes shine when she has ice cream, the way she was. I miss that little girl more than anything.

We are no longer a band anymore. First Zayn split then Harry. Now we just sit around all sad and pitiful because we lost our Paige. She is awesome in concert, yes me and the boys have seen her before, but you can tell she absolutely loves it she belongs on the stage. I could not be more proud of her.

I just hopes she comes around soon...

*paige's pov*

Here I am on my parent's private jet on my way to... London! I am going to surprise the boys because I was getting depressed. So here goes nothing...

/one jet ride later\

I am in the car on the way to the boys house, or shall I say Liam, Niall, and Louis' house. I plan to see Harry and Zayn next week. I got the address from Sim.

As I walk up to the door I hear them shouting at each other.

"GOD BLESS LOUIS IMAGINE IS SHE SAW YOU DO THAT!" I hear I think Liam shout.

"SHE IS NOT COMING BACK SHE HATES ME SO WHO CARES!" Louis shouts

"THAT DOES NOT GIVE YOU A RIGHT TO DRINK YOUR LIFE AWAY NO MATTER HOW MANY BOTTLES OR HOW MANY PILLS THE PAIN WILL ALWAYS BE THERE!! We all miss her mate..." Niall shouts and ends with his voice cracking.

I walk in to see Liam and Niall standing next to Louis who has a bottle of whiskey and some pills.

"I missed you guys too." I say crying that I have caused this much pain to them. Their heads snap in my direction.

"Lads I think I have drank one to many I think I am seeing her." Louis says

"Mate I think I do too." Ni says and rubs his eyes.

"I see her too yep we have gone crazy." Li says and shakes his head.

"I can't promise y'all aren't crazy but I am actually here." I say laughing at these idiots.

"Oh"

"My"

"Gosh" Liam, then Niall, and Louis say

That is when three boys come screaming at me and tackle me to the ground in a hug and pepper my face with kisses.

"I love you guys." I say and begin crying from how much I missed them.

"We love you too." They say

"The 5SOS boys just aren't the same as my boys..." I say smiling at the end.

"Well we are missing a little girl whom is not so little anymore." Louis said still teary eyed.

"Well I never called any of them dad never even thought of it." I said talking to him.

"My baby girl." He says and opens his arms for another hug

"Daddy." I say and crawl over to him and we cry tears of joy into each other's arms.

Harry and Zayn ended up coming because Niall texted them.

That is how I ended up back with my five crazy idiots known as One Direction.