HUGOT (Random Thoughts)15

★★★★★

1. Everybody starts caring when it's too late.

2. I'm a simple person who hides a thousand feelings behind the happiest smile.

3. Try to see the good in everyone.

4. Best relationship? When you can act like lovers and best friends at the same time.

5. Make me an option, and I’ll make you a memory.

6. If you're mine, you're mine. I'm not sharing you with anyone else.

7. Dear Crush, I want you. I want us. I want it all. With you. Only you.

8. A girl who cries is a girl who cares.

9. Real girls are hard to get.
Real boys are brave to wait.

10. You’re still breaking my heart and you don’t even know.

11. Words can hurt others, but sometimes, silence hurts even more than words.

12. I'm the kind of person who will cover up all the sadness with a smile so that no one knows there's anything wrong.

13. Psychology says: You don’t really need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely.

14. Sometimes you can't explain what you feel for a person.

15. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.

16. I'll always love you, no matter what happens between us.

17. I don't regret my past. I only regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.

18. If I get mad at you, that means I still care. Worry when I don't get mad.

19. I can admit, I'm a different person now than I was a year ago.

20. I'm not ignoring you, I'm just waiting to see if you'll put in the effort to talk to me.

21. Sometimes life doesn’t want to give you something you want, not because you don’t deserve it but because you deserve more.

22. I want to refresh my mind, clear all my problems and just have fun with life.

23. I'm not afraid to try again, I'm just afraid of getting hurt for the same reason.

24. Sometimes, it’s good to pretend that we don’t care.

25. if I want you, never worry about who wants me.

26. When a girl cries for a boy, it simply means she misses him, when a boy cries for a girl, he loves her more than you could ever imagine.

27. Judge me all you want, I'm still going to be me.

28. I miss the old you. The one that cared about me.

29. In the end, you'll realize that it will only be you who will truly care for yourself. Nothing more, nothing less.

30. Sometimes life doesn’t want to give you something you want, not because you don’t deserve it but because you deserve more.

31. A best friend is someone that can look at you when you have the biggest smile on your face and still know that something is wrong.

32. I can go days without talking to you, months without seeing you, but not a second goes by that I'm not thinking about you.

33. A million feelings.
A thousand thoughts.
A hundred memories.
All for one person.

34. i prefer to distance myself whenever i’m in a bad mood because I will become the most heartless person you would ever meet.