The Brawl and the Letter

(Your POV)

I walked into the guild hall and saw a guy with spiky pink hair and a blue cat approach me.
"You think you're so tough, well let's see how tough you are against this, FIRE DRAGON RAWR" He yelled.

I jump out of the range of his attack and held up two fingers, I started swinging my finger back and forth, making the pink haired freak swing into the walls over and over.
d
"What the..... I THOUGHT YOU USED CELESTIAL MAGIC!!!" He screamed.

"I do, but I also do know a few other types of magic, hey, why did you attack me anyway?" You asked.
" because IM THE STRONGEST WIZARD IN FAIRYTALE!!!" He shouted.

"I never said you weren't" you said.
"Ahhhhh, FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!!!" The pink haired guy yelled
His attack hit me and I went flying across the room.
"FIRE DRAGON, IRON FIST, BLAST, KICK, RAWR" He screamed.
All of his attacks hit me and drained me from most of my power, but I still had one way of defeating him.

"Huh.... Impressive, well, I'm not down for the count yet, big shot!!!" You said.
"ICE DRAGON, RAWR"
The whole room filled with smoke, but when it cleared it revealed the pink haired guy frozen solid in ice.

"Impressive.....you're a dragon slayer too?" Mockorov asked.
"Yes, I'm skilled at multiple different types of magic, but I'm absolutely worthless when it comes to celestial magic, the only reason I used it when I first arrived here, is because I wanted to see if I could manage to pull it off....but like always, the answer was no" I think replied and unfroze the pink haired dude.
"No fair!, he caught me off guard" The pink haired guy shouted.
"I think I won fair and square bud, you fought me off guard when you used all of your dragon moves at once" I replied.

I walked out of the guild and this girl named Erza Scarlet gave me a letter, she said it was from Lucy. I opened the letter and it said....

(Lucy's Note)

Dear (Y/N),
There is something that I need to tell you,
I need to get this thought out of my head,
Please, meet me at the great tree in the center of the city at 8:00 P.M., you won't miss it, trust me
-Lucy Heartfilia

P.S. Please come alone....

I read the note and begin to wonder what she's so worked up about, well, I guess I'm just gonna have to wait until 8 o'Clock to find out....