An Unexpected Surprise....

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LEMONS)

(Still Your POV)

At 8:00 P.M. You head over to the huge tree in the middle of the city and see Lucy waiting for you, she is wearing a green tank top and a short Jean skirt.

"Hey, Lucy what is it you wanna T-" you said, Lucy shushed you halfway through your sentence.
"Have...have you ever felt love for someone you just met....have you ever just wished one day you could find the one person who cares about you and would never let anyone hurt you....have you ever just....have you ever just wanted to kiss someone so badly that you'd do anything and everything just to get one kiss.....because that's exactly how I'm feeling right now....." Lucy said.
"I...I don't understand what you're talking abou-" you were cut off by Lucy's lips pressing against yours.

She bit the bottom of your mouth, for you to allow her in, you open your mouth and she immediately starts kissing you, after a while of resisting you finally kiss back, your tongue and Lucy's are fighting each other for dominance, wrestling with each other to get in the lead. You put your hands around her waist and she begins to un buckle your belt.
You break the kiss and tell her to take it to your house, once you guys make it to your house you lay her against the bed and begin kissing the side of her neck passionately, Lucy let's out a few moans and continues un buttoning your pants, once she does, she takes them off and sees your bulge through your boxers, Lucy reaches for your dick and begins giving you a hand job, you tug at her shirt and pull it over her stomach, then you start kissing her stomach and moaning to the hand job she's giving you, you take her shirt off completely and she starts un buttoning yours, then you un strap her braw and expose her boobs.
"Ohh..(Y/N)...I love you...." Lucy moans.
"I...." You say.
Lucy takes your shirt off and you take her pants off, the only thing you both are still wearing are under wear.
You start massaging Lucy's boobs and she begins to moan loudly.
"Ohh....you've had your fun, Now it's my turn" Lucy says flipping you over and getting on top of you.
She removes your under wear and her own, now you and her are both completely naked...

She lays down on top of you and starts feeling your abs, then she starts licking your abs and going all the way down to your dick

She lays down on top of you and starts feeling your abs, then she starts licking your abs and going all the way down to your dick. You moan loudly and your face became red. She grabs your dick and places it into her moth and begins sucking on it. You moan louder than before this time. Lucy begins to deep throat your dick.

"L...Lucy I'm gonna..." You say.

You cum into Lucy's mouth and she swallows it.

"Mmmm, tasty" Lucy laughs.

She licks the remaining cum off of your dick and from around her mouth. She comes back up to your level and begins kissing you passionately and fiercely on your tongue. You lower your waist so that it's even with hers, then you begin sliding your fully erect dick into her Virgina and repeating the process over and over.
"UGHH" Lucy moans loudly.
Her boobs were dangling in your face and you began to play with them, you brought your mouth to one of her nipples and began sucking on it, then with your free hand you massage the other nipple delicately.

(The Next Day)

You wake up next to Lucy, you were both still un dressed from the night before. You put all your cloths on and head to the kitchen to make breakfast for you and Lucy.

"(Y-y/N)?" Lucy says when she wakes up. "I love you....."

"Heh....are you hungry?" You ask her.

"Ummm....hello, I just said I love you" Lucy repeats.

".......I.....I........Lucy...." You say.

"(Y/N)......Do you love me....." Lucy asks concerned.

"Uhhh......Lucy...I don't think I'm ready to officially love anyone yet....we just met yesterday.....I don't even know what that was last night....." You reply.

"So what are you trying to say?" Lucy demanded, then barged out the door before you could even answer....