Darry Curtis Imagine

Ponyboy and Johnny were gone... They ran away because innocent Johnny had killed a soc. no one took the news easy, especially your fiancé, Darry. He secluded himself always from you and Soda, he wouldn't even reply at first when you'd talk to him.

One night, you had just gotten out of the shower and walked into yours and Darry's bedroom and he was crying. You sat down beside him and he just cried into your shoulder. You just held him and kissed his cheek, telling him everything would be ok. "I didn't want anyone to see me like this." He signed. "Darry, it's good that you're letting it out, don't be ashamed that you're so upset, I know how you're feeling baby, I'm scared too." You said and he held your hands.

"I just don't wanna lose no body." He cried. "I know baby, Ponyboy will be home before you know it and everything will be back to normal and we can start thinking more about our wedding." You reassured him and he smiled. "It's reasons like this that I wanna spend the rest of my life with you (y/n)." He smiled and kissed you. "But, stop your worrying! I promise we'll see Johnny and Pony again soon" you smiled and got into bed with him where he played with your hair and you talked to him until he fell asleep.

_____________________
A/N: this was terrible, I was half asleep when I wrote it. But happy Valentine's Day💜