Dallas Imagine

{guess who's back for a bit!}

I was sitting on the damp grass after it had just downpoured. I felt even more stuff and numb than before the rain.

My eyes were puffy and itchy from the river of tears I had cried. My father had passed away and we had just buried him this morning. He was the only person in my life the took care of me and I didn't want to live without him.

I was freezing and wanted to go home. But I couldn't. I couldn't leave him just yet. I crossed my arms and pulled my knees to my chest. A shiver went down my spine and I started sobbing again. "Everything's hopeless!" I said out loud and continued to cry uncontrollably.

I heard something behind me and looked back. "Y/n." Dally said as he walked towards me. I just looked back at dad's headstone. "Listen y/n,  you need to get out of the cold." He said as he lit a cigarette. I did nothing. "C'mon, don't be stupid!" He said and sat down beside me.

I wiped my eyes. "What am I supposed to do now?" I looked at him and started crying again. Dally's face softened. "I have your back." He smiled. An actual smile, something you never see from Dallas Winston. "What do you mean? I'm all alone, I've got no where to live, no one to take care of me or protect me." I started listing things off and Dal smiled again. "I was gonna wait and tell the gang first but I mean, since you're here. I've been working as a janitor at the Nightly Double." He said as if it was nothing.

I smiled. "Dally! That's so good! But what does that have to do with me?" I asked. "I got an apartment." He soda as he exhaled smoke. "Really?" I looked at him. "Yep, and I'm asking you if you wanna maybe, stay there with me for now, you know. Till' you get back on your feet." He said and looked away.

I started crying more and smiled. "You'd really do that for me Dallas?" I asked because I knew how he was. "Of course!" He smiled. Something seemed weird. "Why?" I raised an eyebrow and saw him clench his jaw. "You do stuff like this for people you care about ok!?" He snapped and you smiled. He said he cared about me. Dallas and me have been friends since he moved to Tulsa from NY and I fell in love  "I care for you too Dallas Winston." I smiled and he looked at me. I still was crying and he wiped a tear away with his thumb.

He just stared at me for a few minutes. "I think...I-uh, I love you y/n. I talked to your dad a few days ago and he said he approved of us. He wants me to look out for you and that's what I'm gonna do. Man this is nuts and so not me, but I'm willing because it's for you." Dally explained. "Thank you." I smiled and then, Dallas leaned in and kissed me.

"Let's go home, everything's gonna be just fine." He said and helped me to my feet and wrapping his leather jacket around my tiny figure.

I was gonna be ok. 

_______________
A/N: I wanted to write something like this, basically for me. My dad has cancer and he is going to pass away soon so I felt like I needed to do something like this. Hope you guys like it and I should start posting again soon💖