A While Longer

Ketsu's eyes were met with bright light from outside the wide glass windows. She awoke as usual, her mind wondering about the contracts that will be available to her for today. When the realisation of what happened yesterday hit her, she felt a certain joy in her heart.
"Oh yeah, Sabine's around here too" She realised.
And then the anxiety hit her. Sabine would be going back to Garel if she didn't decide to stay with her...and Ketsu had no intention of joining the Rebellion, not even to stick around with Sabine.
"I'll be cool. Don't press her..." She told herself. "Let her make the decision. Trust her to make the right decision..."
Ketsu sat up from the couch and yawned, stretching her limbs. She then got on her feet and slipped into her boots. She retrieved her datapad from the kitchen and began to look through available contracts for Black Sun bounty hunters. Assassinations, robberies, diversions, captures...there was a range. Ketsu wanted to pick something that Sabine could get in on...something that Ketsu could convince Sabine into getting involved with, if only to extend the time Ketsu had to persuade her friend to stay.
"She wouldn't accept assassination..." She thought. "Unless it was an Imperial target..."
Unlikely. The Black Sun and the Empire shared a...beneficial relationship. The Empire turned a blind eye to their activities, as long as the Black Sun didn't start sending assassins after Imperial targets. However...the client was what the Black Sun served in the end. A crime syndicate needed to be resourceful, and it needed a good reputation...if people knew that a Black Sun bounty hunter always got the job done...then the credits would only keep on coming.
In Ketsu's case, she truly was a successful asset to the Black Sun. She only wished she would soon have Sabine at her side, because then they'd she'd even more effective as a bounty hunter.
"We made a good team, and we can once again".

When she was done looking through contracts, she headed into the bedroom where an evidently used duvet was left over the bed. Sabine however, was nowhere in sight.
"Where is she...?" She wondered.
A loud clang was heard from the workout room, and that was unusual. Ketsu swiftly walked in there to check for Sabine and surely enough, she found her in a rather funny position. The girl was lying down and attempting to lift a dumbbell that looked a little out of her league, she was also wearing nothing but her grey undergarments with her clothes and armour left carelessly to one side.
As she struggled to lift the weight away from her chest, Ketsu walked to her side and looked down at her with crossed arms and a small smile plastered on her face. When Sabine opened her tensed eyelids, she immediately noticed Ketsu and her arms gave away from the weight. Ketsu quickly reacted and jolted her arms out, latching onto the metal bar, she helped Sabine lift the weight off of herself before the metal bar crashed down on her neck or something.
With a struggle, Ketsu took the dumbbell off Sabine and let it fall at her feet, a loud smash was heard against the solid floor. The thing was a little too heavy even for Ketsu...Sabine was certainly showing herself no mercy with the weights, it seemed.
"You nutter, you were trying to lift that? With that slim body?" Ketsu questioned. "Even I can't lift that very well..."
Sabine sat up and wiped the sweat from her forehead. She had been up for hours at this point, training hard to get herself back up to par after her medical leave. She was annoyed at how easily dispatched she was the day before, with her struggling with the Shocktroopers and being taken down by Ketsu without a good fight. She might have overworked herself, however...her muscles ached.
"Well, you don't seem to even use the stuff in here..." Sabine began to explain. "So I figured I'd make some use of it. I want you to know that, the reason why you kicked by butt yesterday? I just got off my six week medical leave, due to a broken arm...I was rusty..."
"Excuses, excuses..." The bounty hunter thought humorously.
Ketsu chuckled. Sabine wouldn't have to worry about getting attacked by Ketsu again, however...she wouldn't dare bring herself to lay a finger on Sabine in their current position.
"Well, as long as you don't hurt yourself" Ketsu said.
Sabine looked around the room, and then she let out a forced playful sigh.
Gee, this looks familiar.
"Look at all this, this is the sort of scenery I'd expect in one of those lesbian Holonet porn videos..." She said with a laugh. "Get a few cameras in here then you and I could just get straight at it!"
Ketsu looked at her friend and raised an eyebrow.
"You watch that stuff?" She asked with a slight smile.
Sabine was about to quickly object, claim that it was in fact stuff she only heard about...but it did seem hard to deny given what she told Ketsu regarding her sexuality the very day before.
"Uh, a little..." She admitted, lowering her head. "...a lot..."
"Well, you certainly look the part" Ketsu told her. "What, with your hairstyle, the tanned skin and that sports bra you're wearing...you're a top quality lesbian, huh?"
I certainly hope not. I want to at least be bi-sexual...because if not, what chance will me and Ezra have?
Sabine raised her head, and it was her turn to raise an eyebrow.
"How does my hairstyle...?" She questioned, then soon losing interest in an answer. "You know what? Never mind. I don't wanna know".
Not going to change it, anyways. At least I have hair, you just have that...patch.
The older Mandalorian scanned Sabine's physique. She was working for a while, she had flushed skin and she was sweaty as Manda. Ew. She stinks too.
"In fact, she smelled yesterday as well" She realised. "Terrible hygiene".
"You really need a shower..." Ketsu told her, picking up the girls clothes and armour. The fabric was damp. "You sweat like a puffer-pig..."
Sabine stood up and stretched her aching muscles. It wasn't her fault that her hygiene wasn't the best, there were no showers or baths or anything like that on the Ghost. She never was obsessed with staying really fresh, anyways. She was a Rebel, she had better things to be concerned about.
"Checking me out, huh?" She asked, placing her hands on her hips. "Well, feel free to lose that armour and then I might let you have a closer look, hmm?"
Sabine went up to Ketsu and wrapped her arms around the older Mandalorians waist, who then calmly took Sabine's arms and gently released herself, backing away a step. Sabine sighed, almost disappointedly.
"As tempting as that sounds, with you basically being almost naked..." Ketsu replied humorously . "I'm afraid I'm not getting out of this armour...and I'm not touching you when you're all icky right now".
Sabine curled her lips and crossed her arms.
"What about when I'm clean?" She wondered.
Ketsu sighed and folded up Sabines clothes, removing the armour pieces. She'd clean it for her, using one of the kitchen facilities...she didn't want her walking around with a stench all day.
"I'm going to clean this for you, you are getting a shower" Ketsu instructed her. "The bathroom is in my bedroom, behind one of the doors".
Hmm, a shower? Well, I can't argue...it's a little overdue. Would be nice to feel...clean.
Her hair dye was semi-permanent, she didn't have to worry about it being washed off. The appearance of brown hair on her scalp would just annoy her.
"My undergarments are soaked too, you want them?" Sabine joked with a stupid grin. "I'm not naked enough for ya, hm?"
Sabine trekked the fingers at the sides of her underwear whereas Ketsu smiled but shook her head, rolling her eyes.
"Well, it's not like I'd see something I haven't seen before" She informed her. "But, you can keep those on...retain some of your modesty".
How disappointing. I'm feeling in the mood.
Ketsu didn't seem like she'd be interested, she wasn't homosexual. Then again, it's not like she'd ever touch anyone else anyways...she only lost her virginity because she did something stupid one drunken night.
"Well, alright then" Sabine finally agreed, and was about to leave until briefly stopping herself. "...you sure?"
Ketsu threw Sabine's boot at the teasing Mandalorian, and the girl yelped at the sudden aggression.
That'll be a no, then.
"Sheesh, Sabine!" She called out, unable to hold back a laugh. "Find someone else to satisfy your sexual desires!"
Hmph.
"Says the girl who was touching me in odd places, yesterday!" Sabine called back. "And what do you mean 'find someone else?' There is no one else!"
This is what you signed up for, Ketsu.
Sabine left the room, and Ketsu was left to pick up the boot and sort out the cleaning of Sabine's clothes. Sabine would probably hate her if she washed the armour pieces...but then again, Sabine uses metallic paint for that sort of stuff. She was also finding it amusing how Sabine was trying to seduce her into sex...but she could hardly blame her. Ketsu was, as far as she knew, the only one who Sabine admitted her sexuality to...and was probably the girl Sabine cared most about, above anyone else she knew. It didn't seem too shocking that she'd be sexually attracted to her, in an odd way, Ketsu felt the same...but at the same time, probably not.
"Never really been into stuff like sex...or even considered myself a lesbian" She thought.
In the end though, she just wanted Sabine to stay with her. She wanted Sabine to not feel insecure about herself.
"I don't want her going back to Garel" She told herself. "She has everything she could possibly need with me. No one understands her better than I do. Her being homosexual means absolutely nothing, she can just be herself around me".
And Ketsu knew that Sabine knew this as much.