Missed You

The Phantom came out of hyperspace to enter the Lothal system. It was looking a lot more clearer since the last time Sabine saw it when she went to rescue Ezra from the Inquisitors. The fleet around the planet seemed to have been relocated...which was good.
They don't suspect us on Lothal anymore. I suppose they'll be looking around on Garel now.
As Sabine piloted the Phantom through the planet's atmosphere, Zeb and Chopper were at the back. They were only going to be here for a few hours before they returned to the fleet...Sabine was here to see her girlfriend, while the Lasat and Droid were going to do a supply run.
"I'm gonna land us off near that TIE fighter you and Ezra took a while back" Sabine told Zeb over her shoulder. "It'll just be a small walk to the city, then we can go our separate ways and meet eachother back here. Sound good?"
Zeb nodded and gave her a thumbs up. Sabine however was tricking Zeb and Chopper, the TIE fighter was actually a considerable distance from the city...it only gave Sabine more wonderful time with Ketsu as it would take a while for Chopper and Zeb to gather supplies and walk all the way back.
I deserve some prolonged lovin.
"Sure thing, Sabine" He acknowledged.
He's looking a lot more happy.
Zeb was different ever since the crew discovered Lirasan, the original homeworld of the Lasat species before they expanded out to Lasan. The man seemed...more at peace. He no longer had to bare the weight of being the last Lasat that he knew of...there were in fact millions more out there...safely protected by the unfamiliarity of Wild Space.
I'm happy for him.
"Hey, Zeb?" She asked, turning her head to him.
When he looked at her, she gave him a thumbs up with a smile, and he returned the cheeriness.
He's a good guy.
Sabine set the Phantom near the rocks where she remembered the TIE was placed. Before they left Lothal, Sabine would occasionally come here with buckets of paint to personalise the Imperial starfighter...something which she and Ezra kept secret between each other.
"And we're here!" Sabine announced as she stood up from her seat and headed to the back of the ship. As she, Zeb and Chopper walked into the daylight of Lothal in the bristling green fields, she removed her helmet and sighed. It had been a while since she last came to this planet...this was where the crew used to operate until unfortunate events led to them joining Sato's fleet.
"Tell me Zeb, how do I look?" The Mandalorian asked as she removed her helmet and stroked her hair away from her face. She wanted to feel assured that she looked perfect before meeting with Ketsu. "Do I look so fine that you just wanna bend me over and rev me up?"
The Lasat looked at her confused, taken aback by her strange question...though at this point, he should probably expect such things from Sabine...the girl had a dirty mind, after all. Chopper let out a goofy laugh which died down when Zeb gave the droid a death glare.
"How would I know? I'm a kriffing Lasat..." He thought. "Humans are just like Twi'leks...only instead of Lekkus they have an awkward patch of hair on their scalp"
"How you always do" He told her with no amusement, giving her a small shove and shaking his head as he began walking to Lothal City far in the distance across the green fields, Chopper rolling after him and laughing.
How perceptive.
Sabine curled her lips and slipped her helmet back on, before walking after them.
"Ezra would've said I looked gorgeous" She pointed out, taking a verbal shot at the man.
Ezra knows how to make a girl feel good about herself, he's charming like that.
Zeb mumbled to himself, something incomprehensible to Sabine.  
"I'm not Ezra, you daft girl" He snapped back.
Meanie.

Sabine waited eagerly in docking bay ten, where a public transport from Bakura was soon to arrive. She felt quite excited, considering it had been a few whole weeks since she last saw Ketsu. She was looking forward to the next few hours, spending quality time with someone who was not only her girlfriend...but her best pal.
So much great conversation we have together...
A big smile went across her face behind her helmet when she saw a public transport shuttle land from the sky in front of the crowd, before the shuttle opened up and people began walking out. She watched excitedly for a darkly-clad Mandalorian with Black Sun markings...and she almost giggled with joy when she saw that very person walk out the shuttle.
Look at her, armed to the teeth like she always is.
Of course, Sabine was in no place to judge...having taken her airbrush, some thermal detonators and her blasters. She never went anywhere without them.
Ketsu found Sabine in the crowd and she approached her, Sabine could assume that she was smiling as much as she was under her helmet. They both gave each other an embrace, and Ketsu grunted when Sabine hugged her quite aggressively around her stomach. After they released, they left the crowd together and walked side by side out the docking bay.
"So, how you been?" Sabine spoke first.
Ketsu shrugged.
"Heh...thinking of you?" She said charmingly, then giving the younger girl a humorous smack on the butt, making her yelp and face her as they walked. "Oh, you know you love it, you little slut..."
Sabine loved it when she called her such bad things.
Hehe...
"Ah! You know, most people leave the touchy bits until night!" Sabine pointed out. "But how can I complain? The touchy bits are my favourite part..."
They stopped when they both realised that they didn't have a specific destination to reach, and were standing in the middle of a busy pathway. The Mandalorians stepped aside and turned to eachother.
"So...what do you want to do?" Ketsu asked curiously, letting Sabine take charge of their day together. "I suppose you've got a general plan? Particularly after the inspiration I may have given you when I took you to the entertainment district on Corscant?"
Sabine nodded. There was plenty they could do in Lothal City, especially since Sabine was no longer such a heated target on Lothal with her being gone from the planet for some time...it was Garel where she was likely no longer welcome.
"Well...we got about four hours..." Sabine began, placing her hands behind her back. "My friends are doing a supply run and it'll take them a while to walk all the way back to our ship..."
What can we do...?
A range of ideas crossed her mind...and she figured that with the time they had they'd be able to do a majority of them. Sabine wanted this small break from her stressing duties to be good.
I want it to be sexy-good.
"I wanna start with a bit of excercise..." Sabine said with a lot of desire, placing her hand on Ketsu's arm.
Ketsu raised an eyebrow and sighed.
"Seriously? Already?" She questioned. "Bit early for that, don't you think?"
Sabine quickly realised what imagery she had placed in Ketsu's head, and it wasn't the sort she was aiming to implant. No, she meant a different form of excercise.
"Oh no! I meant some dancing!" The Rebel corrected herself with a small laugh. "There's a nightclub I've seen once around here...I've never been but I'd love to go with you!"
Maybe you'll be a more exciting choice to go with, compared to Kanan.
Ketsu waved her fingers disapprovingly and took a step back.
"Uh uh, no way...nu draar!" Ketsu disagreed. "I suck at dancing...and so do you!"
Sabine shrugged and held Ketsu's forearms firmly.
"I know! But it'll be so fun!" She attempted to persuade. "We'll show these Lothalians now Mandalorians dance...um, which isn't very well..."
Ketsu's freed herself and pouted behind her helmet, crossing her arms and facing away from Sabine. She pressed her feet to the ground with no intention of moving.
Don't you play coy, missy!
"Oh come on!" Sabine whined. "We can have a nice drink too...a-and maybe there's some pretty girls there that we can admire together!"
Ketsu gave in and rolled her eyes, sighing as she allowed herself to be budged by Sabine, who led her in a direction. Ketsu might as well just live a little, she supposed...her regular days often included a whole lot of shady work, and so the pleasing and lighthearted time with Sabine was a pleasant change of pace.
"I guess it'll be something to laugh about in the future" Ketsu thought. "But this is so not me..."