My Opinions on Three Other Nico Ships

Pernico

So yeah, this is a pretty big one. Percy and Nico. Happy couple right? I mean, Nico did love him so much that he destroyed some indestructible skeletons, right? Seaweed brain and death breath, right? Wrong. No, this does not work at all. Here are some reasons why:

1. Percy is obviously not gay. We've seen inside his head a lot during the Percy Jackson and The Olympians book series and he never once mentions liking a guy.

2. Even if Percy was somehow hiding from his own mind that he was gay throughout the entire PJO series, he already has a loyal girlfriend, Annabeth! No one could ever break up that pair, and who would even want to?

3. Nico doesn't love Percy anymore. He clearly stated that during The Blood of Olympus when he told Percy that he wasn't his type.

Pernico is a no-go. I hope you all agree. Now for the next one.

Thalico

No. Just, no. I guess it could have worked before Thalia became a Hunter of Artemis, because Nico could be bisexual, but she has sworn the oath and will never turn back. (Not to mention the massive age difference.)

Reynico

I see why some people ship this. Nico could be bisexual, like I said earlier, and the events during The Blood of Olympus result in a very strong relationship between the two. Reyna seems to be the only one that fully understands Nico's condition and Nico also understands Reyna, but the two have more of a brother-sister relationship if you ask me. Reyna seems to me to be like the strong older sister trying to protect her younger brother. They really do care about each other a lot but not in that lovey kind of way. But I do love the way these characters interact with each other.

That's it! My opinions on three other Nico ships: Pernico, Thalico, and Reynico. Comment and tell me if you agree with me or even if I changed your mind! Also if you want me to give my opinions on other Nico-related ships, just comment or message me the ship and I might give my opinion in a new chapter.