Interview With Solangelo

Hey guys! Today we will be interviewing the pair that took over my soul... SOLANGELO!!! Let's get started:

Me: Hey Guys, what's up!

Will: Oh, you know. The usual.

Me: And what would that be?

Will: Archery, healing, and of course my beautiful boyfriend.

Nico: Please Will, stop with the fluff. And I'm handsome, not beautiful.

Will: Yeah, yeah, whatever you say, love.

Nico: Ugh...

Me: Okay, then. Time to officially begin this interview! First question: How did you guys become so tight? Enough for the both of you to come out to each other face to face?

Nico: Well it might have been all that time we spent in the infirmary together. We got to know each other really well.

Will: Nah. *Laughs* I think it was just my looks.

Nico: Yeah, sure... *Eye Roll*

Me: It seems to me that you guys like each other very much...

Will: You got that right.

Nico: Just noticed?

Me: How did all of your other friends take it?

Nico: I don't really know, we don't ask them.

Will: But they don't seem to mind all that much and they do care about us too.

Me: So you think they approve? I know I do.

Will: Definitely.

Me: What about the future? You guys got any plans? Marriage? Kids?

Nico: Umm...

Will: We haven't really discussed the future that much, I mean, we kinda just started dating.

Me: Of course. Sorry. I was just wondering...

Will: It's fine! Don't worry about it. If we ever do make any plans, we'll make sure you'll be the first to know.

Nico: We will?

Will: Shhh...

Me: Anyway, to finish up this interview I would like to ask you how it feels to be the OTP of so many fans out there, including me.

Nico: What's an OTP?

Will: I'll tell you later, Nico. It feels great! It really does! I feel like we are an inspiration to other LGBTs around the world. Here's a quick message for all of them: It's okay to come out to your family and friends. Instead of the judgement that you might think you'd get, you'll just get that much more people to support you.

Me: Thank you so much for your time, Nico, Will. I'm sure lots of people enjoyed this interview as much as I did. See you later!

Will: It was a pleasure.

Nico: Bye.