chapter 16

I woke up to my phone ringing. It was Tyler.

"Hey babe"I said

"Babe, Olivia told me you and your mom went to visit her family"he said.

"Yeah"I said rubbing my eyes.

"So what's up?"he ask.

"My so call dad wants a DNA test so we'll find out today. I met my cousins, uncles, aunt and grandma"I said.

"Ok. Babe, I've got to go. Love you"he said.

"Love you too"I said hanging up.

Why do I feel like, he's up too something? It must be nothing. I didn't tell him, I met my mate. I will, just not now. I get up and and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and did my business. I then went back to my room and went to my wardrobe. Wait a second, I thought he lost his phone. Unless he found it or got another. I shook my head and picked what to wear.

I chose converse leggings and jumper with some shoes. I combed out my hair then I out some lip balm on then eyeliner. I then went downstairs to get some breakfast. Mom was in the kitchen.

"Morning mom"I said.

"Good morning hun"she said. I searched the kitchen for the bowls, cereal and spoons. I found wheat brisk. I put two in a bowl, got the milk from the fridge and poured it into the bowl. I then put the bowl in the microwave.

"Remember at 2 we are all getting together to see the results"said mom.

"Yeah"I said. I took the bowl out of the microwave and put sugar on it and started eating.

"Mom, you know when we find out the results, are we going home?"I asked.

"I don't know hun, we'll stay for the summer, maybe we can meet your grandmother today. Let's go to the movies"she said. I nodded and ate another spoonful of my breakfast. Lindsey comes in with Daniel. I looked at my mom who looked at them in jealousy. I feel sorry for my mom. I wish I could make her feel better. I notice a flyer on the table. Auditions for Sandy in grease. Today. Mom always says she would love to see me in a play. It would make her feel better. That's it. I'll audition for Sandy. I quickly ate my breakfast then left for the auditions. There's were loads of girls for here today. Most of them were actually dressed like Sandy.

"Sandys will you come up please"said a man. We all went up on stage and lined up.

"This is Jace, he'll be playing Danny"said a women. Oh great. Remember I'm doing this for mom. They gave us scripts of summer night. One by one each girl sang the same verse. Most were good. Then it was my turn. I sang my heart out. The people judging us looked amazed, other girls looked jealous. My mate looked at me in lust but then it went. Oh jace reject me already. We waited as the people chose who is playing Sandy. The man comes up.

"The person playing Sandy is you"he said pointing at me. Yes. Mom will be happy. "But your gonna have to dye your hair blond and cut it. Can you come here tomorrow at 10?"

"Yeah"I said.

"Here's the script. Good luck"he said. I got the script and went to tell mom. I ran all the way.

"Mom"I said panting.

"What is it honey?"she asked me worridly.

"Mom, I'm playing Sandy in grease"I said. A smile broke on her face. She got up an hugged me.

"I'm so proud of you honey"she said. I hugged her back and smiled. I made her happy so I'm happy. I love my hair, I know I could've worn a wig but I fancied a change. Oh man, I better get learning.