Bertolt Hoover

Um before I start this chapter I just wanted to thank everyone who supported my work like wowww.-. I never expected to get even 10 followers and after checking my wattpad out of curiosity I was really shocked! Sorry that I can't respond to all tour messages because I was flooded due to inactiveness ;-; but heres another chapter for this book as an apology. Love you all and excuse my rustiness :) gonna switch things up now heh
-------------------------------------
Modern (AU)
"Bertolt for fuck's sake if you had just listened to me back then and made a left, we would be at the goddamn party by now!" Your voice barely audible from the booming thunder as you and Bertolt desperately hustled for shelter.
Of course, being the gentle giant Bertolt was, all he could do was silently hide his face and murmur a soft 'Sorry'. You can't help but forgive his innocent demeanour. You sigh, mixed feelings welling inside. A neon glint catches the corner of your eye. Your eyes gleam with hope.
"Come on." You can barely grasp his massive hand with yours as you quicken your pace cautiously on the wet pavement.
-----------
Bertolt and you trudge into the comfort of a motel. Dripping from head to toe, both with cold eyes and bangs stuck to your foreheads.
You are greeted by an unpleasant, short man who had been wiping the seemingly intact reception desk.
"Yeah so what do two little brats want at my motel?" He leans his elbow and furrows his brows at you.
Before you can even talk, he continues to speak.
"Well I hope the two of you high schoolers have a condom at hand because the only room we have open has one bed"
You grimace in disgust. Bertolt, still shouldering the guilt, turns his discomposed face away from you. You click your tongue in frustration and turn to Bertolt.
"Hey Bee. We don't have a choice so lets just dutch pay one night and don't tell anyone" you firmly say as you slowly pull out wet but identifiable bills. Bertolt complies, not wanting to disagree with you and cause more problems. He slips you $20 and you pay the rest.
The receptionist tosses you the tacky keys and you stride to your room with Bertolt sheepishly following. You arrive at your motel room and click the keys in.
Creaking the door slightly, you abruptly close it to catch Bertolt's attention.
"Just don't touch me." You sternly say, in which Bertolt responds with another nod.  With that, you both enter.
The two of you have no reason to settle down, since you're both empty handed, so you make a beeline for the shower.
"Your fault so I'll go first" you playfully coo to ease the tense atmosphere.
"Pfft. Whatever. Just don't use all the hot water" Bertolt responds, swinging his feet on the bed.
It was always like this. The two of you were fought but always forgave each other willingly in the end. It had been three years since you guys have known each other but it hadn't escalated anymore from 'best friends'. There was lots of sexual tension between you two but your abstinent mind didn't want to break it.
The taps squeak as you turn them off. Steam letting off your skin as you dried yourself. You slip into your somewhat dry clothes and wrap your hair in a towel.
"All yours" you say as you exit the bathroom.
Bertolt groans and picks himself up to take a shower. As he walks past you he whispers
"You or the shower?" He chuckles as you kick him into the bathroom and shut the door.
"Ugh. Calm your hormones." You couldn't help admit though, that was pretty hot.
"FUCK. SHIT. Y/N. YOU USED ALL THE BLOODY HOT WATER" you hear his baritone voice squeak as he attempted to turn the taps off with every word. All you do was wickedly laugh.
"I'm going to kill you..."
You hear his voice, unmuffled as the door opened.
"HAHAHA YOU-"
You turn your head to the bathroom door, unexpectedly seeing Bertolt's half naked body with a thin towel barely wrapped around his waist. Drops of water ran down his chiseled body, his hair draped his eyes.
He smirks "You like?"
You shake your head and turn the other way.
"You suck at lying." You hear his heavy steps grow louder. Before you could respond, he traps you with all fours, forcing you to look at his fierce eyes. Never seeing this side of Bertolt before, your body heats up with excitement.
"B-Bertolt..I-" you get cut off and squeal internally as he suddenly puts his lips by your ears. You tremble, as the bottom of his soft lips brushed past.
"You know, we were supposed to play 7 minutes of heaven today at the party. Interesting game huh? It's a shame we can't be at the party but we can have a party of two yeah?" He stops, gently grasping your chin to look at his green orbs.
"but I made my own version. Want to hear the rules?" Unable to speak, you moan softly in response, spiking Bertolt's own interest.
"Rule 1: you're only allowed to do rounds with the first partner you pick."
He unbuttons your shirt and slides his hand down to your waist. You squirmed with anticipation.
"Rule 2: you have to play 100 consecutive rounds with your partner"
He tucks your hair behind your ear and merges his breath with yours. He whispers in a husky voice against the crook of your neck.
"Rule 3: the only players, are you and me."
He locks his lips with yours. You could feel his wet body slide against yours. The subtle sounds of moaning and gasps for air made the two of you long for each other even more.
Bertolt takes advantage of your open mouth and inserts his tongue inside your mouth. Caught off guard, you moan loudly and push him aside slightly from embarrassment. You cover your mouth and hide your flushed face. Bertolt chuckles and takes your hand away from your lips and into his.
"It's cute Y/N. I want you to scream my name. I want to hear all the sounds I haven't heard in the three years I've known you. Let's break the walls." With that being said, he continues to explore your mouth. Hoisting you up from your waist and neck to deepen the kiss.
You start feeling something hard rub against your inner thigh. You pull away to gasp for air. Bertolt ignores your request to stop and starts leaving kisses on your neck.
"Nnng." You murmur.
"Oh ho. So there's your sweet spot" you feel his smile creep against your neck as he begins to suck harder.
"Fuck. They call you 'Hoover' for a reason." You weakly say. Unfazed by your remark , he begins to grind his hard member against you. You tense and bite your finger to apprehend your pleasure.
"I said I wanted to hear it Y/N" he grunts as he begins to grind harder.
"A-ah" you yelped as he simultaneously catered to your neck and lower regions. Even without any clothes off, he could give you so much pleasure.
"Ah fuck." He inaudibly mums as he slaps against you harder. His towel managing to hang on despite all the friction.
He stops and picks you up, only to slam you against the wall.
"Hey. Be gentle" you wince slightly as he holds you up.
"Hmm? Then it won't feel good Y/N" he mumbled as he squeezes your inner thigh. Just as he leaned in to kiss you, his towel slips off his waist. Your eyes widen as you "unintentionally" looked downwards.
"Wow. Your height isn't the only thing that makes you a giant."