Erwin Smith

"...Okay, Ha. Ha. Very funny. Who the fuck put in Captain Smith here?" You thought it was some hysterical joke pulled off by Eren. "What are you kids doing here this late?" The mellow and stern voice made you jump; it was Erwin.

"Ahh.. Sir, we were just celebrating our first year as 'Scouting Legion' soldiers." Eren was pretty straightforward. "Mm..." Erwin hummed in approval. He notices that you were trying to hide a piece of paper within your fingers.

"What is it, Cadet Y/N?" he leans in close to hover just above your shoulder which startled you. "A-aah... S-Sir," Reluctantly, you let go of the paper and let it roll on the table. Erwin scans the paper quickly from his point of view and raises an eyebrow, "Why is my name here?" his voice was somewhat lowered.

"We were playing 'Seven minutes in heaven' Sir." Once again, Eren had no moments hesitation to get straight to the point. You felt like punching Eren in the face, instead you just facepalmed yourself.

"...Is this what the youth do these days?" He grumbled in disappointment, as if he wanted all of you to do something more productive. "Well, it wouldn't hurt to try to act young once in a while." A small smirk tugged at his lips.

'Wait... so I'm going in the closet with him?' You could feel your cheeks burn up instantly, your heart was an untamable beast demanding to burst out of your chest. To quickly conceal your flustered face, you hurry into the closet as you could hear Eren's voice explaining things to Erwin in the distance.

In a few awaited moments, the tall blonde male entered the closet silently. He closed the door behind him and barely managed to sit comfortably in the small broom closet. "Ah...Sorry to bring you into this, Sir." you mumble, thinking you just needed to apologise.

"There's no need to apologise Y/N. I am the one who brought it upon my myself." He said humbly. You sat there awkwardly just hoping the 7 minutes would pass by quickly. The atmosphere was so eerily silent.

"Jaeger told me very unexpected things. But I think I should follow the traditions of this game right? It's probably ruining the fun in your celebration if I don't..." His voice was so calming and almost alluring.

"N-No, Sir it's okay...You don't need to force yourself."

You felt uncomfortable after hearing what Erwin had just said. You wiggle your petite figure further away from your Captain and hug your knees even tighter.

There was no doubting it, Erwin was a handsome man with a decent build; but nevertheless he was far more older than you and you were certain he had no time to spend with a wreckless soldier like yourself.

"Sir, I am sure you are busy with the plans for our next expedition so if you'd like, you can leave." you politely suggest, you hear a grunt of approval. The light seeps through the closet as Erwin exits.You squint and adjust to the sudden change of lighting. The whole group turns to look at the source of the sound. You walk out with your head down whilst rubbing your arms, the atmosphere had just gotten worse.

Time Skip: After the Party.

The small celebration ended quite quickly after Erwin had left. You and a few others made sure that your surroundings were spotless so that Levi wouldn't lecture all of you the next day. You sigh in relief as you finish up cleaning, all you could think about was jumping back onto your firm bed and sleeping. You feel your face burn up at the thought of Erwin again.

'Ugh. Why do I keep thinking of that? He didn't even do anything to me so I shouldn't feel so flustered.' You thought to yourself as Armin taps your shoulder in curiosity and concern.

"Y/N? Are you okay? Your face is all red.." He mumbles as he examines your face. Your eyes widened, 'Is it that noticeable?' you thougght to yourself again and try to hide your expressions. "Mm... I am fine Armin. I'm off to my room now, good night." You wave the rest of the group as you march back to your room.

It was pitch black by the time you were heading back to your room. No one seemed to be around; at least that's what you thought.

An unusually large hand grabbed you by the shoulder, startling you and making you shriek. "Cadet Y/N. You are needed in my office." Honestly? At this time? You kept complaining in your head but dared not to whine infront of your Captain. You obediently nod "Yes, Sir." You quietly walk alongside him and into his office.

Your eyes threatened to close and sleep, you wished he would dismiss you already. "I need your opinions for our next expedition Y/N." The fact that Erwin addressed you by your first name made your ears perk up. He plops himself down onto his chair and looks through his many papers which were coloured with coffee stains.

"Ah...me Sir? But I am still a minor sol-" He interrupts you and motions you to come closer to look at the many scattered papers. "Nonsense, you have plenty experience on previous expeditions. Your teamwork is flawless and you just might as well be as intelligent as me."

You hopelessly shuffle closer to him and peer down at the drawn formations and written strategies. You point your index finger at one particular formation "Um, I believe this formation would be most effective on this expedition."

Erwin nods, cupping his mouth as he examined the papers once more. You straighten your posture as you await patiently for him to finish. You yawn and close your eyes momentarily; only to be felt being pulled down.

Out of shock you open your eyes desperately, only to find you were sitting on none other than Erwin's lap. "S-Sir?!" you squirm as you try to break free from his grasp, but years of soldier training seemed to have paid off for him; his arm strength was crazy.

You tremble as you felt his breath at the crook of your neck, soon a warm tongue ran up your neck and stopped at your ear. "I don't really like playing childish games like before Y/N, but I do take a fancy in you." he purred seductively. You were actually more shocked than turned on, seeing this never before seen side of Erwin.

"Sir...I-I," You stutter, trying to find the right words. A chuckle vibrates against your skin, Erwin seemed to be amused at your embarrassment. He flips you around so that you were now facing him. You couldn't help but admire his silky blonde strands and his mesmerising eyes; it made you melt inside.

His usually stoic expression had been changed into a gentle and welcoming one. Warm lips locked in with yours.

"Mmph?!" You mumble in shock and resist more. 'Someone could walk in. Someone might be spying on us.' These thoughts rang in your head for the duration he kissed you. He pulls away and to your amazement he seemed disappointed.

Erwin sighs and leans closer to your face "Relax Y/N. There's no need to worry." It was like he read your mind. His sturdy arms wrap around your small frame, bringing the already small space in between the two of you even smaller. He kissed you again; deeper and more passionately.

He licked your lips, making you open your mouth widely and leaving you vulnerable. "Hm. How honest." You heard Erwin say before he plays with your tongue. He strokes your H/C hair, reassuring you and giving you comfort.

"Looks like you will be helping me with the strategies all night Y/N."